Dates help needed please help

dsired

Reaction score
Hi My partner and I had been trying for a baby since May 2008

On the 28th of September I slept with somebody else (I know this was really bad and I have told my partner) and then on the 6th October I had a positive pregnancy test result but the line was extremley faint. by the 9th October the line was a solid line.

Dates

10th September - Bled during sex
12th September - Came on period
16th September - Came off Period
28th September - Slept with somebody else
30th September - Bled during sex
6th October - faint positive
9th October - solid positive pregnancy test

Is it possible for me to have got pregnant on the day I cheated or would that be too late? My doctor said I am probably on my 4th week, my boobs are tingling like mad and I am getting cramps in my stomach.

Please Help!!

Hiya,

I'm sorry you're going through this, but I think it's not only possible but it's highly likely that you got pregnant when you slept with somebody else.

You would have been on CD16-17, which is pretty close to when most people ovulate.

It may not be, but I think it's a distinct possibility.

Unfortunately with these things, there's no way of knowing for sure until you can have a DNA test.

K.xx

I'm assuming you didn't use a condom when you slept with the other person?

xx

Going by your dates conception is normally around 2 weeks after first day of last period, so around 26th September. This isn't an exact rule and could be a few days either side but as it is very close to the date you went with someone else it is a possibility it is his. If sleeping with both guys around this date it will be hard to tell for sure either way unfortunately.

I'm not sure if there is any way to tell with tests before baby is born?

:hug: :hug:

Hi, thanks for your replys, I stupidly did not use any protection, I have just been to the FP clinic and they said the same as you, that it is likely that It would be the other persons.

I must have got my dates wrong before then as when i slept with him I was convinced that I was not ovulating otherwise I would have used something.

Hopefully the doctors will give me an early scan as it does depend on whether or not I keep this baby (sounds terrible I know)

Any way, thanks for your answers and I will keep you posted!!

Sorry you are going through this, did you sleep with your partner on the dates leading up to the 28th because if you did it it also very possibly his baby?

I did yes, I slept with him on the 10th and on or around the 18th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back