advice needed please....waters breaking

xnicolaxcx

Reaction score
i didnt really know where to ask this but the other day i stood up and lots of water started coming out so i out a pad on and it filled it strait away. i had pains for about 4 hours after then nothing. i keep having the odd twing now and again. i went doctors and he said its nothing to worry about? should i ring the hospital beacuse i am panicking even though it was a few days ago this happend

when my waters broke i rang the labour hun. r u still leaking? have u rang ur MW?
xnatx

Yer.. that sounds like your waters are leaking... I'd call your mw asap because tbh, you should have had an examination to determine what has happened... If your waters have completely gone they may need to induce you especially if its been a few days... Is it still happening?

you should ring just in case... if it was your waters but nothing has happened since, you should get checked over to prevent any infections x

I would get it checked out! That happened to me with my 1st and I left it a couple of days till my next MW appointment cos I was unsure. She sent me straight to the hospital so they could check it out. Its easy for them to tell if its your waters or not. It was with me and they admitted me straight away.

well i rang the hospital and they was mad that my doctor told me not to worry and took me in strait away...anyway they checked me over and said they think it was my back waters that went n said when that happens ur cervix can seal back over so i can be pregnant for a bit longer. panick over! :D

oh i was getting excited i thought another baby was on the way :(
glad everything is ok though hun
xnatx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27