Admit something.

sophie said:
When i was younger an goi out clubbin, i used to wear backless tops an stuff i was much thinner then, but i had bigish boobs so i would buy duck tape from woolies an tape all my boobs up so i didnt have to wear a bra :lol: there was a boy i liked an we snogged a few times anyway this one night i went home with him, with the tape still attached to my boobs, i had to go loo at his an quickly rip it off, but it caught mt nipple an pulled the skin off the top ouch, lol worse thing is i didnt know where to put the tape, so i stuck it to the back of toilet :lol: :lol: i :oops:

Sorry, but that is hilarious!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

It also reminds me of a night out in Birmingham before I had my silicone enhancements! I was using those 'chicken fillet' things in my bra to make my aa's look better, and somehow managed to pull the most georgeous man in the club! We went back to his and started getting giggy, so I stopped and admitted to him that I was wearing them. He didn't bat an eyelid, and just asked to see one, so I stuck my hands down my bra, removed it and passed it to him (very surreal moment!). He took it, looked at it for a second or two, then slapped it onto his forehead and shouted 'Tit-head!!!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing wrong with being a late starter i was 17 exactly (on my 17th b/day) and fell pg first time with Adele :D

weestar21 said:
nothing wrong with being a late starter i was 17 exactly (on my 17th b/day) and fell pg first time with Adele :D

awww she was meant to be :)

tankett said:
sophie said:
When i was younger an goi out clubbin, i used to wear backless tops an stuff i was much thinner then, but i had bigish boobs so i would buy duck tape from woolies an tape all my boobs up so i didnt have to wear a bra :lol: there was a boy i liked an we snogged a few times anyway this one night i went home with him, with the tape still attached to my boobs, i had to go loo at his an quickly rip it off, but it caught mt nipple an pulled the skin off the top ouch, lol worse thing is i didnt know where to put the tape, so i stuck it to the back of toilet :lol: :lol: i :oops:

Sorry, but that is hilarious!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

It also reminds me of a night out in Birmingham before I had my silicone enhancements! I was using those 'chicken fillet' things in my bra to make my aa's look better, and somehow managed to pull the most georgeous man in the club! We went back to his and started getting giggy, so I stopped and admitted to him that I was wearing them. He didn't bat an eyelid, and just asked to see one, so I stuck my hands down my bra, removed it and passed it to him (very surreal moment!). He took it, looked at it for a second or two, then slapped it onto his forehead and shouted 'Tit-head!!!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to call it my 'tit tape'. Thinkin back surely my boobs looked all bumpy an lumpy lol.

is that what tit tape was just duck tape?

im sure OH used to slag models off for wearing tit tape but i didnt know it was just duck tape im so confuzzled now...lol :think:

sophie said:
He took it, looked at it for a second or two, then slapped it onto his forehead and shouted 'Tit-head!!!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

The maturity of this guy just shines through lol

tankett said:

LMAO this really made me laugh!!!! :lol: :lol: you guys are all crazy!!

dont think ive ever done anything too bad... :think:

when i was about 11 i fell out with a girl at school & during a pe lesson, me and a friend went back to the changing rooms and filled her shoes with water and put her school uniform in the showers... my friend got suspended for 3 days and i got let off because i cried to the headmaster :oops: lol

when i was 16 i went out clubbing with my friend, i stayed at her house and my mum didnt no i was going... we got very very drunk and i snogged the guy i had my eye on... anyways just as we were leaving to go to another club i turned around only to find my mum and a couple of her friends at the bar :shock: i nearly died lmao needless to say i wasnt allowed 2 stay at my friends house for a long time afterwards :(

i kissed a girl once :oops: :oops:

the night that i lost my virginity i was out with a friend at my boyfriends house party (he is now the father of my unborn son and a complete a*se!!) anyways... after 'the deed' i couldnt find one of my shoes... i was sober but my friend was sooo drunk... she had taken her shoes off so i put hers on and pretended they were mine. when we had to go she had to go home in one shoe :lol: i never told her and she was really puzzled in the morning when she woke up to find cuts and stuff on her left foot :oops: i still havent told her :oops:

god this is long... nothing very funny has happened in my life... lol

hayley xx

lol no its like masking tape but its clear an more strong, i actually covered my whole boobs with it!
U can get tit tape nowadays but i neva heard of it back then!

weestar21 said:
Do people classify 17 as late?? I was 20 before I lost my virginity, I must have been a really, really late starter!!

Cloughie said:
weestar21 said:
Do people classify 17 as late?? I was 20 before I lost my virginity, I must have been a really, really late starter!!

I was 20 too!!! Only got my AF at nearly 15.

Emilia xx

I like Pingu too, though Pocoyo is my fave :D

Edit...just re-read you rmessage and it says bingo not Pingu :oops: :oops:

Eblinx said:
i enjoy bingo

Ok... Bingo,not Pingu!! I like them both, although I've never even been to the bingo! Can shum Pingu tune though and make the sound just like him!! :oops:

Emilia xx

Emilia, I am so going to have to meet you for that party trick alone

heehee, i wouldnt worry about that too much beanie..looking at it i can see how you would think pingu..maybe a bit too small there.
on another note:
i go to bingo at least once a week

Lol my first ever concert was NKOTB!!
I once folded my sister up in a camp bed ( i can't rember tho)
But i did once put her head in the freezer!!!

In my defence she was a bugger when i looked after her :D

Hi

Dionne i love to pop spots too had always attacked my face now i just to bernies lol.
My poor friends would run if they had one cuz theyde know ide be looking at it the whole time talking with them. :oops:
Katrina

I chopped my brothers finger off by slamming the door on it!!! :shock:

I was about 4 and he was about 2 ish. I had nicked his little trike thing and was going from the hallway to the living room and he started crying. So I nastily asked him if he wanted it back and he said he did so I told him to come and get it. When he walked forward and put his hand out, I slammed the door!!!! It was hanging on my a thread and our neighbour had to rush us to the hospital with his screaming and his hand inside a bag of frozen peas!!!! They sewed it back on but he has never forgiven me properly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back