Admit something.

LouisecH said:
My Mum used to go to aerobics in the which was held in a school when I was 7. When she did her class I would sneak off and wander around the classrooms. Once when it was Mother's day, all the kids had made chocolates for their Mums and I ate one out of each gift basket.

HAHAHA I love that one!!!!

I was in a nightclub once and there was someone else drop of coke left in a glass on our table. A drunk guy knocked it off and offered to buy me another one. I told him it was a double Jack Daniels and coke :oops:

Urchin, you still haven't sid what you were arrested for????

Lauz_1601 said:
:shock: OH NO tankett! my OH is OBSESSED with WWE he is watching it as we speak and he never misses it! come to my house and play with all OH's wrestling figures! under my bed is a box full of them he has hundreds! my favourite is randy Orton mmmmm :D

Where do you live Laura - I'm starting the car up now!!! :lol:

Randy Orton!!! Nooooooooo!!! He is an arrogant self-obsessed, egotistical pig!!!! Give me Batista anyday!! I can't wait for his comeback in July 7th!! http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/batista/

beanie said:
Urchin, you still haven't sid what you were arrested for????

HAHAHAHA I thought you'd all forgotten about that!
:doh:

OK,OK,OK, The crime I was arrested for was....... "Assault with a firearm"
:lol:

.................and yes, I did do it.

EDit...AAAaaAaAaaaaaarrRRRggGGgHHHhhhh New Page!!! :evil:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Blimey, there has got to be a good tale attached to that (remember I'm a probation officer...need to hav a word) lol

I wanted to be arrested but I'd lose my job. I always wanted to be arrested for protesting against something.

I loved take that and am going to there concert on wednesday
I use to be an underwear model
I have kissed a girl
I was a table dancer (stood on a big table in a bar facing out into the street trying to entice people in to the bar) In very skimpy top and hot pants.
I cheat at board games and still loose.
I love haribo jelly's
prity crap really arnt i lol

pam x

oh though of one more

When my ex boyfriend was managing a pub i had stayed over. i had got up late and when for a shower, as I came out of the shower i heard him coming up the stairs so i ran into the office and sat on the chair with my feet on the desk, i had put a tie on and nothing else (was trying to recreate the scene from pretty woman). As he walked in so did the securicor man :oops: . He couldnt move and i could find any thing to cover my self up with. Finally my boyfriend composed himself and got the guy out the room and threw me a towel i had to walk past him when i came out of the office i couldnt look at him :oops: . needless to say i never did that again but my ex thought it was really funny.

My husband is a secondary school teacher, and his work collegue is really, really, handsome! A total dish! But i would never tell him!

pammie said:
oh though of one more

When my ex boyfriend was managing a pub i had stayed over. i had got up late and when for a shower, as I came out of the shower i heard him coming up the stairs so i ran into the office and sat on the chair with my feet on the desk, i had put a tie on and nothing else (was trying to recreate the scene from pretty woman). As he walked in so did the securicor man :oops: . He couldnt move and i could find any thing to cover my self up with. Finally my boyfriend composed himself and got the guy out the room and threw me a towel i had to walk past him when i came out of the office i couldnt look at him :oops: . needless to say i never did that again but my ex thought it was really funny.

Oh Pammie - that is brilliant!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Heres goes nothing....

I have been arrested.

I have been attacked by a murderer.

I didn't sit any exams at school.

I used to tag.

I once told everyone in class that a girl called Maria smelled of s**t then when class had finished I realised I had stepped in dog poo but I still let everyone think it was Maria and they teased her rotten about it.

I once wee'd on someones kitchen floor.

I farted really loud on a school trip to france right at the dinner table and blamed it on someone else (seems to be a common trait of mine)

I am a member of the Bam Margera forum.

I belong to Kid Rocks fan club..(it gets worse)...my member name is Foxy.

I fancied Jeffery Dahmer.

That'll do for now.

Lou :angel:

you've been attacked by a murderer :shock: sounds scary what happened?
what is a tag?

Pammie that is so bloody funny PMSL!!!!

you fancied Jeffrey Dahmer!!!!!! Apart from the whole necrophilic serial killer thing going on, he's not exactly cute lol.

I had a saucy dream the other day about Bradley out of Eastenders and I now blush whenever I watch Eastenders (the theme tune is enough to send me red). By the way yes he was very good :D

beanie said:
I had a saucy dream the other day about Bradley out of Eastenders

Bradley!!! :shock: lol.... I really dont know what to say to that beanie :lol:

hahahaha, am just thankful it wasn't his grandad Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member