Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

Such a gorgeous little man. So so glad things are looking up hun, pics are beautiful, he is loving the camera already! :love:

can't see tickers as I'm tapatalking

Lovely photos and fantastic when they are allowed to stay in with you after being in special care x

What a gorgeous little man!
So pleased Aaron is making progress and is able to room in :) xx

Yay to having him in the room with you, next step is bring bub home - very exciting!

xxxxxxx

So today oxygen is being installed at home and we are hoping to get trained in baby CPR ( they won't let us home without it) then we should be home on Sunday x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Oh hunni i hope everything goes well for you all, he should be in his right place with his mummy and daddy in his bed, soon he will be. Am glad he's putting on weight thats brilliant, let it continue and well done hunni, they are worth every bit of pain, suffering all of it...just for that first smile x x x

First time I've seen your post and wanted to say I admire your positivity you're obviously a very brave lady for coping so well with something that came as such a shock. He is beautiful !! He looks so alert and interested in everything already what a little star. Good luck I hope you do manage to get home for good on sunday, then you can start family life properly :) xxx

Eeek- eeek- eeeek!!! That is so exciting!!!!
I am so pleased that you have starte this journal. Aaron is ADORABLE... I just want to squish him up and snuggle! So so sweet!
You look so good too! Well done you!!!! Xxxx

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

We are getting home tomorrow!

That's all

I'm away to dance my pants off!!!

Tapatalk madness!

Thats fantastic news hun, bet your so pleased xxx

He's so cute ! So glad he's glib we'll and in your room now x

:yay: that is bloody fantastic!!! so so pleased for you!

Aaron is so gorgeous, he looks like a little fighter too. Hope you get him home soon xx

He is sooo gorgeous :love:

So pleased he gets to go home with you tomorrow :dance:

Tapatalking :)

Yay!!! Yay!!!! Yay!!!!
I have just done a little hop, skip n jump in my own front room on behalf of you n lil Aaron!
(My OH did look at me a little bizarrely!) xxxx

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

Glad you have a journal, can keep up with his progress now :) he is a cutie! Does he try to rip his oxygen out or is he a good boy?

Oh he rips it out quite often! Going o have to superglue it to his face!!

I can't sleep tonight, feels like Santa is coming!

:dance:

Tapatalk madness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back