Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

Yeeey, he is doing better than my full term princess does lol...
Well done both of you :)

Awwwww I've just caught up :love: you must be so proud, he's amazing hun! Hope you guys had a good night xx

My little dude today ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349620399.424605.jpg

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

The difference between the first lot of piccies and the second is so noticeable - I know he is in hospital but look how nosey he is in the second set of piccies!!!

Was it you that took those second lot of pic's Tweety? He is proper looking at you / camera person...

It's amazing how much they change day to day??

He is going to be a handful Tweety :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

I've only just seen this sorry!

Yeah I took the pics! He follows me around and gives me the eye often!

I see a massive difference in him already, he's really alert and he's put on so much weight!

At last weigh in he was 7lb9oz ... A wee bruiser

Tapatalk madness!

Sww he is so cute you are so amazing just taking all of this in your stide I dont know how you cope I know I wouldnt be half as strong as you are. And well done Aaron for latching on xx

I am loving today's pic!!! Look at him, he is such a gorgoeus little thing.

He is growing lovely and big as well hun, you are doing a fab job!

xxxxxxxx

Awww he is so cute!!!!!! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

So today we have managed two breastfeeds with the nipple shields.

I'm finding it a new learning experience for me as well as him, so am building up to doing it exclusively, that way its much less stressful.

I've been out and about so much today I've not managed to keep up with my expressing targets, so worried about my supply.

Went to the inlaws house for the first time today (they have met him already, he just hasn't been to their house) we walked up, and I thank the lord I straightened my hair and put on some make up. We walked around the corner and they are there with a bottle of champagne and a video camera! :shock: I got very teary, but managed to hold it together.

Did a grocery shop tonight, spent a lot of time dithering about whether to put him in the travel system or get a trolley with a baby seat. Hubby decided to put him in the travel system as he didnt' want the oxygen tank rattling around the trolley ... but it makes me wonder how hard it will be if I'm on my own?

Community Liaison Midwife is coming out tomorrow from the hospital to check how we are getting on. She is a lovely lovely woman.

Forgot to mention ... the subject turned to triplets the other day as a set were born at the hospital .. .I said, oh, my hubby is a triplet ... she then named my husband and his two sisters by name. Only turns out that she was the sister in charge the day that they were born! :shock: I find it incredible that she looked after hubby and is now looking after Aaron :D

I can't believe that I've only just found your journal! Sat down with a cuppa and a biccy to read it :love: Loved all the updates and the pics of Aaron growing, he's sooooo cute. You're both doing brilliantly with the BF. Can't believe the story about your OH being a triplet and the lady remembering, that was amazing.

Hi tweetyfoo. I know we havent really 'spoken' as such before , so hope you dont mind me writing this, but I am so glad I came across your journal as literally just before I thought I wonder how Aaron is getting on and if he is home from hospital yet.

I really enjoyed reading ur journal so far and absolutely love the piccie of him in the sleepsuit with the bear heads down one side and todays pic is so cute too! So glad to hear breastfeeding is going better and that he has put on a lovely amount of weight!!

Look forward to stalking ur journal :) xxx

I love that she looked after your husband and SILS too! :) That's an awesome story.

Midwife has just visited from hospital he is now 7lb14oz!! :shock: he's put on 4oz since Friday!

Tapatalk madness!

Fantastic news :) must be those fab bf's u have been managing to do. :) xxx

So today has been rather stressful

Decided to give bf on the boob a go for a full day

He was pretty much on the boob constantly, and any time I put him down he started screaming after 10 mins.

I've barely managed to express any milk - which I need to do to keep up my supply as he isn't emptying the boob.

I've found it tough, but managed to not cry, and we did get out for a few visits to grandparents.

I think I may stick to expressing, as it works for me. I'm so paranoid about him putting on weight as its essential to him getting stronger for him to come off the oxygen. When I express I know how much he is taking.

I don't blame you
You know where You are with expressing so I find anyway
For me, I think it would be so stressful going to boob now and having to deal with doctors and health visitors weigh ins, and the stress of him losing weight
(ours has to gain by Friday else they are putting him on a high cal formula :( )

Ella is on high cal formula. I was told to stop bf at 3 months and she went onto it.
I hated it at first- but it's not so bad now! ;-) xxx

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

Aaron has done really well at putting on weight, but to be fair he's a wee grubber.

The hospital wanted him to be feeding at 90mls every 4 hours, but he's taking between 80-120mls every2.5-3 hours

He's gone from 6lb9oz to 7lb14oz in 4 weeks :shock: And he lost 10% in the first few days .. but he didn't eat anything for the first 48 hrs till I managed expressing.

Really hope he puts on weight for you Fresh x

Today has been good, managed to get on top of some of my housework :yay:

Got out for a good walk with Aaron, down to the doctors for me to get my flu jab ... my arm is now dead! I'm walking everywhere I can now as I enjoy taking the pram out so much, I'm trying to pretend I don't drive :lol: Plus it will do my waist line the world of good!

I tried to book his 6 week check, as they sent me a letter telling me to, then they told me I couldn't book it till the HV does his 6 week check. So I asked if I could book my 6 week check, and was told they don't do them anymore! :shock: So I informed her I needed one as they put in my notes that a cyst was found during labour, and I'm due a smear test. So ended up just booking in for my smear :wall2:

On the way back I popped into the hairdressers to book in for a hair cut as I resemble an old english sheepdog at the moment.

We are having a party on Saturday to introduce Aaron to the family and I want to try and look nice for the photos.

Hope you have a lovely party introducing Aaron. :) Nice to have a bit of a pamper for urself sometimes. I desperately need a haircut too...lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back