Aargghhh!!

PeanutButter

Reaction score
People just annoying the fk out of me today.
My hubby told me that someone he works with told him that we should think ourselves lucky, because we got to be pregnant. I understand that I've been pregnant and some people can't even get that far, but were from from fucking lucky. :wall2:
An old friend has had a baby boy, Im happy for her! But she had over 6 abortions while I new her, from year 9 into early 20's. No doubt she's probably had more... Why the fuck does she get a baby now?! Ugh. I'm not just saying this because she's had a baby, it's because she gets to have him after all the abortions shes had.
I have a cousin who told my SIL that she wises she had never had her baby, yet shes pregnant with a second child. Honestly, wtf?!
People keep talking about me having children (they know ive miscarried twice) yet they get all pissed off when I walk away. I don't care if people talk about children or planning on having babies but dont talk about me having fking children. Im waiting for someone to ask me if were trying for a baby, i think its pretty fucking obvious, I hate that question anyway, I think ill flip out tbf.
Just needed a rant tbh! xx

I don't like to hear of abortion being used as a contraceptive then them falling pregnant first try. It's so awfully unfair that this happens. Why can some people have what feels like a million babies and not really want them but those who dearly want even just one face an uphill struggle. Why do the ones who mistreat their kids have a house full
Life sucks at times for no reason or justice. So sorry to hear about your Angel babies I do hope you get the baby you deserve soon x

Sorry love! Rant all you like!

I agree though, it gets to me when I hear about people not wanting babies or having an abortions. I don't think they value life or have empathy for people who are actively trying to have kids.

It's always going to be a pisstake when you hear this but you either have to accept it as how life works...or walk away as you've been doing.

I know so many people thats had abortions, it makes me so angry. While I was having my first MC I told my sister, then she decides to tell me about the abortion she had years ago that no one new about. Then tries to compare, saying she knows what it's like. No, no you fking don't.

I know how you feel. Like those people who are saying that they want to wait and achieve something (like Im nothing at all) than stuck at home with screaming pooping babies. :/

I'm sorry you feel like this Peanut, people can just be so insensitive sometimes.

I don't have any advice because there's no escaping stupid. Just keep your head high knowing that when your time does come, your baby will be loved and wanted and you will appreciate them.

I hope your cousins children never hear her say that they weren't wanted. How devistating for them :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back