"urboring, you need to find a bloke"

Honestly im sure im right!

Go to another solicitor and also the citizens advice ... there should be sites on the internet too ...

Seriouslt check it out again, both me and a frined think you have been seriously mis-informed ... if you haven't my dad certainly has a long with a fair few others !!!

Garry is NOT B's Primary carer he lives with and is cared for by you ...

Go find out then kick ass!!!!
xxx

From past experience, if a father is estranged and he pays money for his child through CSA he has no rights to see that child at all.

If he wants to see the child he has to do it through the family courts if the parents cant come to some sort of agreement.

i am getting a friend to look it up i am no good at looking things up and get all stressed out

thank you guys

my ex boyf had a son and was paying csa - and they wouldn't let him know where his son was. so he had no contact from then kid was 5 yrs old.
He didn't mind paying as he said he always would supprt his son but the sad thing is My ex died 2 yrs ago from leukaemia and i don't think he got to see his son which i think was unfair as he was paying his way and being honest. and yet the ones that don't give a stuff get away with it.

i agree with IMi see citizens advice - its free after all.
Good luck

im sorry bout ur ex hun, i wouldnt stop garry seeing B but just want to know his and my rites

nothing different to say really i agree with what everyone has said.
get the christening out of the way then get garry out of your lifes. you are a fantastic mum and made me realise i could do it so i really admire you. braydons lucky to have you and i wish we could say that about garry...

take it easy hun x

Hi Sarah

I agree with the others once this is over you can be the boss as you have more rights then him i hope everything turns out how you want it hun you deserve to be happy.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back