Grrrr Men!!

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Sorry everyone just a bit of a rant about lo's father, we split up not long after I found out I was pregnant and ever since he has just been damn right nasty and evil to me.....the child is not his he wants a dna test because he doesnt believe me, says im nothing but a spiteful bitch and i've got what i wanted etc....I've never once said I would stop him seeing the child and I will give him his dna test but thats where i want it to stop, he really gets to me and I dont know what to do anymore!! :wall2::wall2: he really is a nasty piece of work and to be honest I could do without it :( xx

tell him the dna test will come in handy when its time to contact the csa for child maintenance payments that might get him to shut his face and it might actually get rid of him if thats what u want.if he doesnt want to accept he is the father then he isnt much of a man and u can do without his childishness as pregnancy is stressful enough as it is as are break up's.anyone questioning who the father is , is very hurtful i remember when my oldest 2's dads mum said the oldest must be someone elses that really made me mad but my son is the spitting image of his dad.if u get on with his family might be worth seeing if the grand parents would like to stay in contact even if he doesnt.i hope things resolve themselfs and he man;s up so u can enjoy your pregnancy xx

Well I had yet more abuse off him today, I've now had to block him on everything so he can't get to me, i'm just fed up of him being so childish, I told him to contact me in april once the baby is born until then I dont want to hear from him! but he didn't like that very much and told me i'm lying he's not the father and that's why I want nothing to do with him!! grrrr he's so f*cking annoying, not once have I swore at him yet I get called absolutely everything, we weren't together long before I fell pregnant so I didn't really get to know his parents well, but I know his dad is a nice man or at least I think he is, but he's obviously just getting told whatever Tam is telling him so I'll look like the bad person in all of this I cannot win!!

what a ******* sorry for the swearing but annoys me

Nah I totally agree with you Amanda so wouldn't worry about it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back