men - maybe whe should have a room about men!!

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my ex again is trying to upset me - he hasnt seen braydon in nearly five weeks and spend the whole time telling everyone that i wont let him see B which couldnt be further from the truth!! ne way when i was pregnant the one time he came round my dad told him if he stuck by me and braydon when i had him we will take B down to see his nan and grandad! well as u can guess he hasnt stuck by braydon so dad wont take him down to see his nan and grandad but sed as they had always been good to me he would like to take B down to see his great nan and grandad so we rang em up to arrange going down last week without B's dad- well he found out n rang his nan and sed he dont want her seeing B without him - so we couldnt take him down now i dont wana take B down as i dont c why his dad should be there 1 time and no other time so now he has ruined it for his nan and grandad - y do men have to be such pains!
as my mum says - it takes a boy to make a baby a man to be a father.

Hey hun, Can you not call his nan and say that you don't want Braydons dad finding out and that you can go see her with the baby as long as no one else knows and say why. That way you might be able to get away with it. I would prefer to go and see my ex's parents when the baby's born without him but men are childish and think cos it's their parents we have no right to do that!

xxxxxxxx

i tired it but she sed ITS HIS SON which made me flip as so far all i have got from him for braydon is £20 and that was more from his mum and he has not done 1 thing for braydon which really annoys me then he has the cheek to think and tell every one his a great dad

You're right not to bother then hun. I wouldn't. Let them get in contact with you and you concentrate on you and baby. Sod those who can't be assed and don't even try to understand. If they wanted to see him that badly then they would do as you wish.

They'll get tired of upsetting you and give up. Besides it's not in Braydons best interests and you don;t want people like that in yours and his life.

You got us lot on here to support you hun and to talk to anytime.

I've got it all coming I think :) Although my ex's family are really really nice but I would prefer to take baby up alone to see them not with hiM!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back