"urboring, you need to find a bloke"

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
those are the wonderful words i had from garry today. i am boring as i dont go out at nite, i dont wear skirts that just cover my arse, and B is my piority, and i need to find a bloke to help me with all this, and i am always to stressed out ' i need to learn to relax' i mean who is he to say all this its not like i am a single mum bringing up his child, i work, and having no financal help to bring braydon up, and i am BORIN of course, big fights today lol

also he wants his drug taking m8 at the christening, i dont want him 500 yards near B
His uncle IS god father and its my problem if i aint got the paper work i need back from him ages ago
and he wants to say everything that is happening at B's christening but i have to pay for it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

do i need to say MEN

hi sarah

What a jerk, you are a single mom and like you said have no help.
your being responsible by not going out everynight you need to be there for B and he just dont get that does he..... you dress apropriate for who you are and your a mom now too.
You will find a bloke when the time is right and of course he has to be a good one so you just cant get any old one. :D
I would stay sturn about not wanting his m8 there your throwing it not him it would be different if you two were splitting all the costs.
I know first hand how hard it is to relax and not be stressed so i vant help you with that but its a 24 hour job being a mom so were bound to get a little uptight once in a while.
Hope everything works out for you hun.
xxx Katrina

Sarah my love.... you are worth much more than pathetic comments like that coming from a complete "toe-rag"!!!
Give that sod some of his own medicine for a change.... if he wants his druggie mates there... he can pay half of the costs!!! Garry needs to grow up a bit... he sounds like a right "tool"!!!!!
You just believe you're worth more - that way you attract people that will treat you with respect. Your soulmate is out there.... you don't need a short skirt to find him.... just be you!!!
Sorry for ranting... :D :D :D :oops:
Emilia xx

give him an invoice for half the bill then see if he changes his tune!! look for all the excuses!

At least you are being the responsible one!!

Totally agree with Emilia you are worth much more.

Tell him to pay otherwise dont come! simple as that. Be strong and dont let him push you around. You are a great mum and person and dont deserve to be treated that way.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: garry makes me sooooooooooo angry.
1) You dont go out because you are at home with a small child
2) You dont go out because the dumb f**k father doesnt give you any cash
3)If you want to wear a short skirt you can but not for him.
4) Tell him you have invited some cops to the christenign. The druggies might keep a low profile.

Tempting as it might seem on a good day honey, keep away from him after this. Braydon doesnt need a dad like that when he has such a good mummy! :D

sorry 2 see that garry is bein such an ass sarah... everyone is right, you are worth so much more. u deserve so much beta than him!! you're a great mum & a great person! you're doin a fantastic job with braydon, you work & you're a full time single mum!! garry contributes nothing but a visit a week, u deserve & can get, better than him!!
you've helped me so much, dnt think i wud have been as calm & happy as i am!!
i completley agree, garry shud have 2 pay 4 half of the christening, its his son & he should give something 4 him.
u really dont need him & can do soooo much beta :D
keep ya chin up & keep smilin :D
take care
hayley xx

[quote4) Tell him you have invited some cops to the christenign. The druggies might keep a low profile. [/quote]

my uncle is like a detctive inspector or summit lol G hates him and my uncle is god father
garry refuses to pay a penny for christening or braydon in general, wen we found out i was pregnant he was contracted to 9 hours but was working extra that was closer to full time, then e cut down wen i asked for some money for B, and now doesnt do ne over time just the 9 hours so there aint even ne point going to the CSA :twisted: :twisted:

awwwww sarah! u deserve soooo much better. its braydons christening and YOU decide who YOU want there. tell gerry that he's lucky he's even coming :D lol
luv marylou xxx

HE DOES alway was gonna,
he is Braydon Andrew Bilton
but at the birth certificate place garry tried changing it to Rob Garry CORKE (his surname) he had no chance lol

I'd get the csa involved - might be a pain in the arse but he will have to couhg up something right until B is 18!! He would have to be very carefull what he earns as i think they take it directly from the wages!!

You are much better than he will ever be - if he can't even pay something towards the christening - then he shoul dhave no say over anything at all.

i know but legally he does :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

no point getting CSA involved as he only earns £36 and i would only get like £3 but his already sed if i do that then hell quit and ill end up with nuttin

Men!

Why do mens brains all reside in their balls!
Should be castrated! They help bring a baby in to the world then deny all responsibility and expect evry thing done their way - drives me mad even though i have a loveing hu bby.

You've done brilliantly - and have a great baby boy. and you are a great mum! You are being responsible he aint - you've got a load more to be proud of than he will ever have!

tahnks hun

i no, the thing that gets me is he dont pay a cent doesnt really give a crap but still gets ALL rites for B

Hi sarah

i know what you mean taht he gets all the rights but ditn pay a cent makes no sense how that works.
Bernie has to pay child support but isnt allowed to see his older daughter ?
Im sure everything will work out hun.
katrina

Go to the CSA sarah because ...

If he quits and starts claming then money should be atomatically allocated to you and B, if he puts that he is NOT responsible for a child then you can tell them otherwise so either way you will get something!!

And another thing he hasn't got automatic rights to B ... your not married and your his primary carer ... and as a single mother you have to make choice that you think are right for the welfare of your child! .... seriously start looking into things ... he is trying to run rings round you!! what a tw*t!!

he is on BC n solicitor sed he has same rites as me was she wribg then?

As far as i know yes ...

Your not together and your not married, your B's primary carer and provider ... that has an effect on the law when you are asranged from your partner.

Look on the net, but im sure im right?? He doesn't hold full custody of B ... you do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back