a long night then a trip to the hospital :(

neeko_1

Reaction score
well ladies last night was the worst night since i've been pregnant...

about 1.00 i went to bed, or tried and i ended up tossing and turn for ages, went to living room to read my book and try and get real tried so i would not have to try and get to sleep....

it didn't work

tossing again etc.... tried to sleep on the sofa :shakehead:

some how i maneged to get to sleep... the my hubby scared me because i was not next to him in the bed so he went to check if i was alright.... after he woke me and scared the BA fook out of me my heart was racing ten to a dozen.. i could breath all of sudden and it felt like my chest was being pushed...

it was the worst feeling ever :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this went to on for about 3 hours then i tried to get to sleep.. but i was still the same.. so me and hubby went to a'n'e about 7.00 and i got seen by then i was calming down, they checked me and i was fine... hooked me up to heart machine etc.... :?

a doc can to see me and said the reason why they might of been these feelings is if i was

doing drugs- NO
drinking alcohol-NO
smoking-NO
anxious- YES
and caffeine -YES

i've started to drink tea again... the last time i had a cup of tea was when i was 4 weeks pregnant :roll:

so my body was not use to the caffeine, i had go to my friends that day and i had three cups at her and one at home.... so that why :roll: :roll:

no more tea for me :x ladies that was really scary :cry: :|

Hi

Oh no hun :hug: how scary bet you wont be drinking tea any time soon.
Lay off the caffeine! :)
Katrina

gosh how scarey....try decaf tea if thats what you fancy

glad all is ok in the end though

I went straight on to decaf tea when i found out i was pregnant, it's surprising what caffine can do, i'll be staying with decaf forever now i think.

Hi hon, glad you are ok. Don't forget you can get decaffeinated tea and coffee if you really like drinking them :)

Take care!

((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))
ive been on decaf now for months and months, cant tell the difference, i would reconmend it :)

thanks ladies.... i'm not drinking tea for a long time.. i'll just sick to my herbals..

i never knew it could have such an effect

Oh you poor thing I had a coffee they other evening at dinner and had such a bad nights sleep. Now I limit myself to the odd cup during the day but most of the time have decaf. Although this afternoon I had a real coffee poor lil bubs jumped. :lol:

smurf said:
Oh you poor thing I had a coffee they other evening at dinner and had such a bad nights sleep. Now I limit myself to the odd cup during the day but most of the time have decaf. Although this afternoon I had a real coffee poor lil bubs jumped. :lol:

yes that what she was doing.. because i never drank tea when i was pregnant. she was moving around so much because of the caffeine... it's truly a azamin :D

Its perfect for the scans but not ideal at the best of time eh! especially at night. :D

:hug: neeko :hug:
So sorry to hear about what you went htrough but I am very glad to hear you're allright, and I do hope you find sleeping easier in future and get lots of rest and fruit teas are gorgeous, so there's an alternate option for you, very best wishes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back