Pains during the night

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Had the worst nights sleep last night! I think I managed an hour and a half (in snippets) so I'm so grumpy today :( reason I'm writing this is because last night in bed I was tossing n turning constantly, then all of a sudden I felt this enormous weight over my tummy and was in agony - I couldn't turn over! OH was woken up by it and got really concerned but I just snapped at him and he went back to sleep! It was horrible, I actually thought it might be a contraction it was that bad! I didn't get anymore after that, just the usual sore feelings low down, but then I heard this repetitive clicky/bubbley noise from my right side. Did it about 8 times really fast then stopped. It made me really concerned and I sat up crying thinking baby wasn't very well :( but he moved a lot so I assumed he was ok. Any ideas? I know this is all jumbled up and probably doesn't make sense - sorry :(

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

maybe he moved in a big awkward way? and squished something? but then he made himself comfy again.
ive just started to get period style cramps low down so god knows what else that could be lol

I've had this quite a bit through third tri and my bubs is fine. I kept worrying I was crushing bubs when I was in bed but they are well cushioned in there. Also, your body will tell you if you are in a bad position.xx

I sometimes move too quickly, and that really hurts. But your body will tell you if there is a problem.

I am the same BevG, major period pain feeling last night.

Thanks for the replies ladies. Reassured me a bit :) the pain was the most severe I've had since been pregnant, it really panicked me to a point I thought it was a contraction! Silly me! It just suddenly felt like someone had put a ton of bricks on me and because of the weight, I couldn't get up or move! Thankfully not had anything similar today, just verry tired and emotional!

:hugs:

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back