the WORST night of my life:-(

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I am in pure agony :( :cry: i have not slept a sinlge solitary second i've been up all night
Colier went on my back late afternoon and as the day prgressed the pain intensified
(after id been saying to the mid wife how wonderful he's been to me lately :roll: )
I tried all fours and rocking, i tired bouncing on my gym ball but it didnt work :(
Collier is not only pressing on to my back but pushing in to my bump which is just as painful and he's hurting my lady bits so much im in tears.

THANKS Suzie :hug: for the late night chat he was off my back for all of 5 minutes after we finsihed talking :roll:

I've tried a shower which usaually works (it didnt) so ive had my new hot water bottle on my back and and ive got my Ten machine on my back too

James slept though all this :roll: lucky him!! i got up as it was to painful to lay down my bump felt so heavy laying down even though i was laying on my left with my body pillow so i gave up. :(
James got up a few monets ago just in time to see me rush past him and be vilonetly sick in the toilet He did come in when i began to cry it wasnt a very easy sickness :puke: :( and he rubbed my back and said some soothing things then made me tea and toast as i need some energy now im running on empty.

James has just left for his biking trip of France now got all his gear together, put on his bikey stuff and hes not back till Monday night :( :( Just when i need him the most he's gone)
i feel like s***
I need my MAMMY !!!!thank god she coming down tommorow :dance: :dance: :dance:

OH THIS TENS MACHINE IS LOVELY :D THANKS CHARLIE IT'S WORKING NOW :D

I WANT SLEEP!!!!!! :pray: :pray:

:hug:

Hope you are feeling a bit better now hun.

Sorry youve had a bad night Sarah, hopefully your lil man will move soon and ease your back.

Glad to hear you have managed to sort out the TENS machine, if youre not already using it for your back pain at the moment I don't see any reason why you cant use it now to ease it. Hope it works.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And there was me compalining about my night when yours sounds 10 times worse!!

Hope your feeling better and finally get some sleep soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
aww sweetheart i'm sorry you had such a rough night.
Just think, you're mummy and niece and nephew will be here and you'll have tons of lovely baby stuff to coo over and play around with!

And in a few weeks you'll have Collier AND he won't be able to lie so he hurts you're back!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya
awh honey, I feel for you....for 3 nights mhairi was back to my back and it was agony....

I had some violent braxtons and slept on my tummy and rocked on all fors and literally slept over pillows one night, painkillers, heat packs...I thought it was labour i really did.

and guess what....she turned and now i have had 4 nights of bliss sleep....he will turn, keep at it...I think the trick is to go on all fours and kind of belly dance, do a figure of 8 while they are active...

im so scared of myLO turning now I am comfy but think she is has engaged now, thank god.

hope you start to feel better soon
x

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Not good. I am glad the Tens Machine is easing it. I had a back to back labour. There was no position that was a comfortable one.

These babies like to make their presence felt from before we lay eyes on them lol :)

Thanks girls for your lovely :hug: :hug: s
:hug: :hug: :hug: s back to you all

i feel like this
fever-sick.gif

and look like this
sick.jpg

Ive had about 4 hours sleep but woke up with bad period pains and couldnt get back to sleep

good news he's of my back and has been for a few hours now :dance: :dance: :dance: He's actualy gone all quite now which is now worrying me :think: you'd think i'd be pleased :roll: :rotfl:

Im hopeing last night was a one off :pray: and he's going to behave now :shakehead: His Mummy was not best pleased with his performance :shakehead:
:lol:
Going to eat something as i feel a bit faint now and i may go back to sleep
sarah :wave: :wave:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i hope you're ok now, i had a back to back labour and it is impossible to get into a comfy position with it. I hope colier stays in the right position from now on :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad your feeling a bit better now, and you managed to get some sleep xxx :hug:

awwwwh Sarah... :cry:
you poor poor thing...... thers me thinking my restless legs were enough to drive anyone mad.... thats nothing compared to you!

Hope your feeling back to your self soon, and just remember.,.... your nearly there!!!!........... another few weeks!!!

awww hunni ive only just seen this post, i really hope you are feeling better now xxx

BeckyJ said:
awww hunni ive only just seen this post, i really hope you are feeling better now xxx

thanks love and thanks agian everyone still feeling a bit urgh but a hell of a lot better then before collier's not moved all day so far :think:
im sure he just tired out after his anticts last night :roll:
:hug: :rotfl:

sarah :wave:

try not to worry and take it easy today x

Hes moving now :dance: :cheer:
in a awwwww cute lovely wiggily way

much prefer that!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics