Sorry just need to rant.

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Split up with oh this morning. I turned his phone on and he had a message off of a girl called Kirsty saying : I just saw you lol x, must of been last night when he popped to the shop. So I looked in his inbox and there was another text saying : You dont wanna meet me anyway you dont even like me. So I checked his sent items to see s reply and his reply was : I do like you. There was also another sent one saying : ok. that one was after the others so I dont know what she said after he said he likes her but his reply was ok. I'm so gutted and angry. We bd'd last night, and have been doing all week and he's texting people like that. I'm so angry. He cant understand why I'm splitting up with him.

Aww hun, so sorry to hear that he is being a bad lad .... why don't he understand?! Do men every understand.

If its any consolation, my OH as gone on the missing list and he rang me last night drunk and said we are over and he will collect his things later !?!? my head is all over...we aint even fallen out or anything, he was coming home after work but never appeared.... His phone is switched off and no sign of him!

MEN MEN MEN ARGHH :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi

I would tell him you read the texts. Maybe she is just some girl he flirted with and now shes trying it on via text. I would ask him!! Nothing lost... I would have even text the girl back from his phone telling her you are his girlfriend and to stop texting!!

Sarah

Aww :hug: Sorry to hear that Donna

I'm sick of men now. Might become lesbian :lol: How can he tell another girl he likes her, when we are trying for a baby etc. Every time I have been suspicious of him he just says "I dont even know any other girls so how could I of gone to meet somebody?" I'm just so angry. I dont know how long he has been texting her for or how he got her number I want to know, but I dont want to know if you get me lol. AAAAARRRRGGHH!!!

Sarah, he was sitting right next to me when I read it, he did try to get the phone off me at first but then gave in. I've sent him to his parents lol.

I know what u mean hun, were is e? sit him down aND ASK HIM ... U WILL TELL IF GUILTY FROM HIS REACTION/BODY LANGUAGE...

sorry didnt mean to use capitals, drying my hair at same time

Soz :oops:

I talked to him on he phone, he lies alot. Like says one thing one min then another the next. So I dont know what to believe :wall:

what a sod , but also sounds a bit like his told the girl no , but she's not taken it , and saying he likes her may mean like as in friends but doesnt want more etc ? u know how some girls get a bee in there bottom and dont take no for a answer !

how long you been together hun?

Well he did say he does like her but only as a friend, and says thats what he meant. But she obviously meant you dont like me as in anything more and he told her he does like her. Which she will just take the wrong way. He knows she meant in that way and didnt specify in which way he likes her. Weve been together for about 9 months, so not really that long.

DO you know her ?? Where as he met her? I would go mad if I found out my (ex) OH had been texting another woman and had her number in his phone!?!?!?

If my OH as gone off with another woman then I will be able to tell if I see him again and his body language and reaction is a big give away!

I am trying to just carry on as normal and not let him ruin another one of my weekends! BUT ITS HARD.....

:x :(

He says his sister gave her his number because she was asking her for it. I've just remembered he told me aout his step cousin called Kirsty who he has had sex with before we met. I was thinking why wuld his sister just give somebody his number but it is their step cousin she wont of suspected she likes him in that way. Grrr I'm so angry.

It does sound like shes going after him. not vice versa. You can always tell when men arent intersted as they send one line texts. Just ask yourself who he was in bed with...you!!

I would chat to him and ask him not to reply any more!!

Sarah

He tells so many lies though. I never know what to believe. He says one thing, then changes it, then changes it again so I never know which is the truth. He usually has his phone on silent so I wouldnt hear it if he did get a text and he usually deletes texts automatically when he has read them, even mine. So I was lucky to catch him out. I didnt expect anything, his phone broke the night before so I was trying to turn it on to see if it worked again and it came on with that text so I thought I'd check his inbox.

i think guys some times say things to other girls with out realising. My DH has told a girl he will think about shareing a tent with her at a festival. I was really angry but he said he wouldnt. Guys just dont think before speaking.

Idiots :wall:

They are just stupid lol.

Just found out it is infact his step cousin who he has head sex with before. He's not friends and they are not really close at all as in family wise, his mother has never even met her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back