I feel like such a bitch

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
My best friend has just text me telling me she is pregnant. I feel so upset. They werent even trying. We havent seen each other since before christmas and we havent text for weeks. Then all of a sudden she sends "Im pregnant". When I told her I was pregnant she was really negative about it and bitchy with me. I feel so angry, upset, jealous. I feel like such a bitch.

:hug: :hug: you're not a bitch
send her a congratulations texts back - it was probably awkward for her to send you the text. Im sure you would have rather her told you than you seen her whilst out and about or heard it from someone else.
:hug: :hug: i can only imagine how you must feel though :hug: :hug:

I did text her back. But I'm finding it hard to be happy for her. She hasnt even told anybody else yet she only found out about an hour before she told me. All the text said was "I'm pregnant" and she hasnt spoke to me for ages, she didnt say Hi how are you? or anything, just "I'm pregnant". She is on the sick because she is too depressed to work and has panic attacks if she goes out i public, so in my opinion she is not stable enough to have a baby. Her relationship isnt stable either and they dont live together. It's just not fair, here we are stable and ready for a baby and nothing, there she is pregnant without trying, just like that.

it seems like she maybe text you to rub your nose in it eh. :(
well id delelte her number from my phone if i felt that way and ignore her and concetrate on your life.
Things happen for a reason i firmly believe it. you will have a baby when the time is right chick :hug:

You're not a bitch at all, its perfectly natural for you to feel this way and if this person was a friend she would know that this would upset you and could have told you in a more tactful way. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i agree with claire, she doesnt sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer so id just forget her and live ur own life :hug:

Maybe she doesnt really realise that you are hurting from you mc. If you havent talked to her much about that side of things and have put a brave face on maybe she just thinks your somepone whos into having a baby and maybe thats why she told you??? Or maybe she is a cow??

Sarah

I'm not going to ignore her. I'm just going to keep quiet until she contacts me again. People have always told me I dont need a friend like her.

Sorry to but in and i know i shouldn't be here but i had the same dilemma having to tell G3M i was pregnant, :oops:
Its not an easy thing to tell someone especially a friend who is trying so hard, although me and DH have been trying for 3 years i never thought it would be me making that call first thing in the morning to her telling her i was pregnant.
I was so worried about how she'd take it and i really didn't want to upset her, but i had to tell her myself and as soon as i knew.
It was actually harder telling her than anyone else!!
I just hope she is able to join me in 1st Tri soon, :|

:oops: daft bint , love u :hug: im just letting u get ahead a bit so u can give me all the tips :wink: oh and having ya left over (millions) of opk sticks helped :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back