Another wasted month??

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I'm feeling down this morning. I have been ttc since may and this month I was feeling hopeful. I got a positive opk on friday and saturday morning and the last time I bd was thursday evening. I am angry because we were supposed to bd last night but hubby couldn't last till then ifykwim!! I done an opk this morning and its back to normal. Why can't I just be pregnant now!?!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Hi Poppy,
Its hard to deal with the hopes and disapointment and ignore the fear of no children.
But really if you had sperm in you on thursday night and then ovulated on saturday the sperm would have probably been alive and waiting for your egg to arrive . So you might already be growing a little one.
No giving up is allowed, Youve just got to keep looking forward and hold it together.

Hope you have a happier day
x Daisy

Its really hard to stay positive sumtimes but u cud have easily made a baby as daisy has said sperm lasts in ur body for a bit so u could be growing right now. Ive been ttc since may aswell with no luck so far but u just have to keep ur fx that the bfp is just around the corner.

Michelle. x

Thanks for your replies. I can only pray I have caught the egg this month but of not bring on november! Good luck girls x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

As the others have said it is very possible hun so don't fret - good luck xx

Hi Poppy.

I know how frustrating it can be. X

Like the other ladies said though if you BDd Thursday there will still be millions of little swimmers in there waiting. :)

Baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back