A little help please on mc x

vicci77

Reaction score
I had a mc on Saturday and was just asking u ladies how long I have to rest for and how long I may bleed for if anyone can help that would be nice as forgot to ask at hospital cause head was everywhere thanks x

Sorry about your loss - don't want to read and run. I don't know how long u will bleed for after a natural mc. I bled for 3 weeks on and off after my MMC operation. Love and hugs xxx

I am so sorry you have to go through this. It is really heart breaking! I can well understand that your head was completely elsewhere in the hospital! It is very hard to say how long you will bleed for as it various greatly for everyone. I had 2 mc's this year - the first was natural and I only bled for 1 week, the second ended up being an mmc and I had to have a d&c where I bled for 4 weeks altogether. If something doesnt feel right then get some advice from your doc. I think the most important thing is to take care of yourself and take it easy! Dont go back to work to early and feel you have to be strong. Talk with people that you can trust in about this as (well for me anyway!) it was a VERY VERY emotional time. I can promise you that everyone here is FANTASTIC and they helped me alot!

BIG BIG HUG to you!! XXX

Hiya realy realy sorry for loss (((hugs))) no one can give u a sure fire answr I'm afraid cos every mc is difrent and all depends I think how far u were aswel .my first mc I nore the docs were sure how far I was but I was sumwere between 5.5 weeks and 10 weeks just sac was big but inside sac there wasn't realy anyrhing but anyways I tried for medical managed it didn't work so I needed erpc I then bled for about 3 weeks on and off but my recent my bk in may I was 10 weeks baby had stopped at 7 weeks ish I opted for erpc I then bled for 1 day n that was it! And I had very early mc/chemical at 4 weeks 4 days begin of october that was just like a normal period slightly heavier was just like period lasted 4 days I ovulated as normal and am waiting to see if af arrives today,hope ur bleeding does not last to long and u get ur sticky bfp real soon xxxxxx

I'm not going to try till next year want to lose some weight first and Finish papering r house people have been so nice just taking my time x

Hi hon,

I am so sorry for your loss. As the other ladies have said, each MC is different my love and you could bleed for a few weeks or just a few days. After my most recent MC in June, I had an ERPC and I bled for the one day and then had my next period as normal 4 weeks later so most of it depends how far along you are.

As to how long to rest, that is your choice. No one can tell you that I'm afraid, just listen to your body and take things as slow or as fast as you want too.

Big hugs xxxx

Lee-Ann x

Thank u Hun I was about 9 +5 weeks Hun x

Ahh I was about the same but needed an erpc as my body wasn't showing any signs of doing it natural and I just couldn't sit about waiting I needed some control bk,best of luck with everything and wel see u bk in ttc section after crimbo :)xx

Yeah u will Hun I'm going to lose weight and get the house ready for a new baby and I still have my lovely new 12 week old nephew and niece and other nephews too xx

I know it hurts my love, physically and mentally.

You are young and strong and will get over it but it never really leaves you and you will think about it everyday.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP and super sticky bean very soon xx

Lee-Ann xx

Thank u Hun just going to wait a bit first I think x

Vicci, so sorry for you mc XX I bled for about 3 weeks after my mmc in 201 at 12 weeks , but had had a D&C, hope things settle down and pain goes soon for you

Great idea to get on with something like the diy and the run up to xmas and loosing weight, will keep you busy and good luck with ttc as a new slimmer you in Jan XX (get yourself a weight loss ticker on here to help inspire you)

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss. I'd a medical management for my mmc and bled for about a month after xxxx

So sorry to see you in here hun x

It varies between ladies on how long you can bleed for I Mc naturally at nearly 15 weeks and bled for about a week

Hope it's all over soon for you x

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

It's always horrible to see a new face here vicci,

Sorry for your loss.

As everyone says there is no real answer - we're all so different.

My first m/c was a natural loss at 8w and I bled for a long, long time (only lightly for the most part) from start to end I bled for maybe 10 weeks. As I say it was mainly very light bleeding though.

I hope you are doing OK hun!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Yeah I'm ok going to the mother in laws for tea so my little girl can go trick or treating with her cousins thanks ladies for being so nice xxxx

Hi Vicci, really sorry to hear that. I went through it in June at 11+1 (scarily, I'm 11+1 again as a I type this :-o )

Mine happened very quickly, I had some brown spotting the night before which stopped them everything happend quite quickly at the hospital the next day. Mine was classed as a complete miscarriage as all they could see when I finally got a scan was a couple of clots. Anyway, following that, I bled for five days and got +HPTs for two weeks until finally I got a negative. I ovulated two weeks ish after the (about five weeks after it happened) I did get a little bit of help at the hospital, they pulled some clots out.

I hope that's been some help. I also hope you start to feel better soon, it's hard but you'll get there - oh and one other thing, allow yourself to grieve xxx

Ps - I can actually spell, it's this bloody phone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back