Chinese ovulation Chart

skairdykat

Reaction score
I mentioned to my mate that I'd like to have a girl this time round and she emailed this to me. You look on the left hand column for your age and along the time for the month you conceive and apparently it tels you what sex you are going to have. I thought what a load of crap but then did it with my age and conception month of my boys and it worked out right!! Spooky eh? It also says that the closer to OV you BD the more likely you are to have a boy because 'male' sperm swim faster but 'female' sperm last longer therfore have more chance of reaching hte egg if you BD a couple of days before OV. Although that sounds like clutching at straws to me. As does that chart but it's fun to have a look anyway.

http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/ttc ... -chart.htm

it worked for me guys it said I would have a boy and guess what I did! :D

damn damn damn for the next few months if i get pregnant anytime before May il be having a boy!!!!! grrr I want a girl. Due to my birthday etc.

:wall:

Good theory and interesting maybe post in the 3rd tri topic, and wait and c how much of its spot on with the girlies over there give birth????

Just tested it on 3 of my friends who have had babies last year and its all spot on

SPOOOKY

dont know if it is right for my daughter as the age range dont go low enought but it reckons i will be having another girl and that 11 mnths out of the 12 i wud have had a girl LOL. tested it on me and my sister right for me but not my sis, she shud be a boy haha she is tom boyish tho :rotfl: xxxxxxx

feb/ march would be a girl (id love this i think) april would be a boy and back to a girl for may !

i dont care what im having aslong as i get that bfo soon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back