Is position everything?

Good good good, no one should have a naff day on their birthday so am glad it's made you

b2646e39-4d3d-6a24.jpg
b2646e39-4d51-2d81.jpg
b2646e39-4d5a-d45a.jpg

My LP is 14 days, holding out until testing next week on payday then I'll be 31DPO :shock: craziness :lol:

xxxxx

blimey
and you havent tested again yet!!!! i bloody would be at that doctors babe deffo would be fingers crossed !!!!!!!

Hehehe :lol: I'm a lot calmer then I expected to be, fx for a good reason
xxx

yeah i really hope this is it!!! im getting lots of spots so im prob gonna come on although i have more than usual :( great lol

thanx nurse and tractor girl :)

Hmm...I do believe that gravity is important! Now if the swimmers are slow, I think this might help!! Will keep my leggs up during ov this period and test my theory;)

Going to test the 'legs in the air' thing this cycle too.
OH said he'd tie me to the ceiling by my legs make sure the :sperm: swim in the right direction lol

I must admit .. I have tried the legs in the air once a twice ... But I get restless after about 2 minutes and end up giving up!
How long are you supposed to do it for?? I figured 10 mins sounded enough but by god I can't keep still for long durations! Im a right fidget!
X

Tihi:)

Im planning to have them up longer than 10 minutes this time. If I can make it. Im quite restless myself! Im really positive to this now:) sooo looking forward to the departure of the witch!!

fx for you all ladies! I have a feeling at least one of us will get pregnant this month;)!

I wondered how long you were meant to keep your legs in the air too, I think i've read people doing it for about 10-20 minutes

Happy birthday linx honey!! Hope you had a good old time with your OH ;)

Loopy I'm a fidget too lol!

Xxx

A few months ago I would have said that position is everything, but upon research I have found that it is more important that the woman is enjoying herself as the fluids in the vagina (upon arousal) help the sperm up the vagina and to their "final desitination". I have read in certain places that women on top positions are not good and that missionary is the most succesful, but I know so many women who have got pregnant many times and only do the woman on top position. So I guess its all about relaxing and praying for the best. Enjoying the TTC, if thats even possible lol.

hope that helps..

good luck xxx

I read somewhere you had to have your legs in the air for around 30 minutes. I've tried it a few times but get uncomfortable quickly too. Sometimes I'd just hang my legs over OH's shoulders instead, rather than right up on the air.

Last edited:
hey ladies, just thought id chuck my tuppence worth in but me and OH concieved with me on top but facing the other way (sat facing his feet lol) so yup on top does and can defo work :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back