A little awkward...

Anderson

Reaction score
This is kind of an awkward question, but has anyone ever experienced spotting after an orgasm? And I mean an orgasm from self stimulation :???: I have my first appointment on Monday morning, but was wanting some insight from other pregnant women. I haven't posted in a while, the father of the baby out of the blue began avoiding me a little over a week ago so I'm having a rough time.

Apparently I'm the only one who has had this happen, I'll just ask the nurse...

My friend had it they said it was normal x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Heya,

I have not had any spotting after sex but I have heard of ladies experiencing this. Hope somebody can help x

Thank you for replying, I know it's kind of a TMI question lol :) I just wasn't sure...wonder why it happens..

lol TMI kind of goes out of the window here.... the ladies are brilliant and regardless of what you need to ask there is pretty much always someone who has experienced something simular x

Apparently I'm the only one who has had this happen, I'll just ask the nurse...

You have to understand that as ur in The States and we're in the UK and Ireland, we're in different time zones, so most of us were asleep between ur first 2 posts.

But I've heard of this happening as well. As ur cervix is more sensitive now, it can react that way to any sort of stimulation. It will be worth while to speak to the nurse anyway for peace of mind, but I've heard of a few ladies saying this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We had sex, for the first time since being preggers, a couple days ago, I had a tiny amount of blood when I wiped after, but that was all x x

Yeah the 2 times I noticed tiny amount of spotting was after sex with an orgasm, just sex didn't make me spot. Midwife said your uterus will be contracting & expelling a tiny amount of blood but nothing to worry about x

Ok lol, thank you so much! That makes me feel better, I'm still trying to figure out what is normal and what isn't! I know that when I get to my first appointment I will forget so many things I wanted to ask, it's nice to have people who can answer those questions :) speaking of that, is there anything that you wish you would have mentioned or asked to the nurse your first appointment that just slipped your mind? Other than asking about exercises that are ok I am drawing a blank. Thanks ladies!! xxx

Jayjay I thought it may have just been a TMI question so I was starting to get embarrassed that I posted it lol! I totally blanked about the time zone thing! xx

To be honest, I don't think anything is TMI on here lol.
Everything goes lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

LOL! That's good to know because I'm sure there will be more awkward questions to be posted lol xx

Tmi doesn't exist when it comes to pregnancy! In tri 3 it's all about discharge, leaking boobs, plugs and pee being mistaken for waters :lol:

Anything goes here hun!

Tmi doesn't exist when it comes to pregnancy! In tri 3 it's all about discharge, leaking boobs, plugs and pee being mistaken for waters :lol:

Anything goes here hun!

:) Lol sounds like fun!! I won't feel awkward asking questions like this again I don't think lol!

LOL! So is that the worse symptom of tri 3? My friend Tymber told me about that one...said it was like snot, she is having her baby as we type :)

Its my worse symptom so far. I hate pantyliners with a passion but have no choice but to wear them :(

The other not so nice thing is braxton hicks with a squirmy hiccuping baby scraping their arms/legs/elbows/knees against u as ur uterus contracts :/ has this the majority of the day today.

Not the most comfortable thing in the world but labour will be worse!!

I have heard some crazy labour stories from my friends....I am scared of that day lol! I am not a fan of pads or panty liners either :( they are so uncomfortable! I always wore tampons, and considering I don't normally wear underwear that will be a constant wedgie picking fiasco for me in tri 3 lol! Does it hurt when the baby moves and kicks?

Not usually. When baby gets bigger and runs out of room it's more uncomfortable than painful. But when he moves during a BH it hurts.

I hate knickers, I'm still wearing my thongs cos I can't stand picking knickers out of my butt crack! Lol!

That sounds like a good idea to wear thongs, nothing screams sexy like picking a wedgie from wearing full coverage undies! As long as fatique simmers down between now and tri 3 I will be happy, I can't shake the feeling of being constantly exhausted, I wish I could sleep all day and night lol. If only I had absolutely nothing to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back