A line.....................I'm soooo confused!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well tested this morning with another internet cheapie. And there was a faint line. It was a definate line, not like last time. But was very very faint. But it was a pink line, hard to see but there all the same.

So i was gonna take a pic but my mum came round as we went shopping today. And i have just got in and the line has gone! Just did another one an there is a mark but not a linelike this morning. Which may just be as it's not FMU.

I am CD36 of ( 28/38 ) looking like was definately a 38 day cycle. So AF not due for 2 days. Should there be a dark line if i was preggers?? I am going to try get a digital clearblue this weekend. How sensitive are they? The internet ones ar 10 and i did a tesco one but it was negative but it was a 25?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, i am very confused!!!

Love Laura
xxxxxx

Hi Laura,

the internet cheapies are notoriously unreliable. They give many false positives and false negatives.

You really need to use a clear blue or first response.

Good Luck :hug:

I'd try a CB or First response, I just don't trust the cheapies anymore after some results I've had off them.

If it was a BFP then usually it gets darker as the time goes on and it dries out (well that's what I've found!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back