Another line on OPK...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey ladies...I am now 10dpo, AF due on Fri 18th...on Friday I did an OPK and got a faint line on it, did PG test on Sat with fmu and it was BFN...just done another OPK and there is still a faint line there...anyone know why this could be? I dont think it is a PG sign but just wondered why I would be getting lines on OPK's so long after OV? I didn't have a line when I started doing them, a few days after AF so its not like I get them all through the month...
Thanks...

Was going to say I used to get a faint line all the way through the month when I used OPK's and never got what I would call a positive until I was pregnant!! I don't rate them tbh, wouldn't bother again they just made me mite confused!!

Could be a good sign though if you don't normally get a faint line like that. Good luck, here's hoping you get your BFP this month xxxx

Thanks Hun, guess I can only wait and see then!! xxx

I read somewhere that your body always produces this hormone so OPKs can pick them up anytime. Don't know if this is true or not. I read also that you get them before a BFP but i wouldn't use OPKs to determine a BFP xx

hi i got a line on opk for 5 days before i got my bfp. my hpt were all negative until 14dpo, but i had lines on opk for the 9 dpo. its not a definite but both my last pg were determined that way for me, one in march and one in may. good luck xx

Thanks Ladies...I dont know what to think to be honest...I just dont understand why I got a line on it when the only time I got one before was when I was OV...I'm due AF on Friday so do you think it could just be picking that up?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back