A glimpse into my future...

claireyfairey

Reaction score
claireandgeorge.jpg

Me and my 2nd cousin George! So this is what I look like with a wee babby....TIRED!!! :rotfl:

And what's even funnier is that seconds after that picture was taken (which was about 2 weeks ago now) is that he did a fantastically smelly poo :lol: I have a great effect on babies it seems! :D

C xxx

Awww!! That's so cute!! So strange to think that'll be you with your LO soon! :shock:

I love the name George btw :D (Can I ask a really strange question...?! What's his Mum & Dad's names?! First names I mean, don't expect you to go posting surnames on here lol).

You are looking so good!! Isn't it so difficult to hold a baby when you have a bump! :wall: x

aww hes gorgeous! it suits you :)
don;t worry your baby will be pooing on your friends and family soon- hehe

I know it's scary isn't it! :D Thankyou for the compliment - I have hardly any make-up on in this pic and I think I look dreadful! I also think I look quite uncomfortable and scared :lol: he's so tiny!

I like the name George but you know what's funny? This is George the 1st, my friend had a little boy this month and also called him George, and my sister in law (effectively, Will and I are practically married!) had a baby boy on Sunday and she also called him George :wall: :rotfl: I think I will scream if I hear of another baby boy being called George this month :lol:

George the 1st's parents are Ricky and Kim :) Lovely lovely people. They also have Harrison and Lily-Mae so are a family of 5 now! I really admire Kim because she had her first baby when she was about 18 and didn't go to university or anything (like me) but has worked her way up within a medical company and now gets flown around the world on business and has an amazing job! All that and 3 kids - just goes to show that with determination it can be done :) And to top it off she's a really nice person, love her to pieces I do....hehehe :puke: :wink:

Thanks fran! Knowing my little lady and knowing that she's quite a minx already I'm sure she's already working out her hitlist from within, haha! My dad always seems to have a knack of making babies throw up, so not long til we find out if he can work his talents on my little madam :lol:

C xxx

claireyfairey said:
George the 1st's parents are Ricky and Kim :) Lovely lovely people.
Ahh! :) The reason I asked was because Gray's sister (Laura) and brother in law (Dan) had a little boy called George recently and they're from Hertfordshire :shock: - And I distinctly remember Dan having a cousin called Claire who I briefly met once (can't remember what she looked like though?!). I panicked for a second there!!

She's done a great job then! I really look up to people like them :D Who work their way up from zilch!

xx

Awwww I think you look lovely!! 8) Considering ur preg, you look lovely holding him!

Braver than me tho.....I wouldnt allow pics when I was holding my wee godson last week!! look like a zombie!! :roll:

You look like a natural Clairey :D And George is very cute :D

I bet the name George is going to rocket up the baby name list this year - I know a couple of people who've called their son George too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back