It's a .......

pips

Reaction score
hi everyone!

i'm back! though some of you may not remember me...
i was away on holiday in france visiting my mother who now calls herself 'grand-mama' (argh!!!!)

first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR and everything that goes with that
i hope you are all well and that babies are growing strong

it seems that a lot of women moved on to the next stage of the forum: new baby... when i was away. how did all the births go?

as for me i'm getting so big its unbelievable (i will put pics in). i am now officially no longer energetic boo hoo
i went to have an ultrasound in france (a quickie) and was told baby seems fine though we couldnt see the face because its looking towards the exit. also it will prob come earlier than due date
and finally, without me asking, she told me that -though its not sure, its prob a GIRL! now im really happy, but had it been a boy it would have been the same.

right i will stop rambling as i'm tired and prob talking rubbish but i do want to ask you guys:
do your babies get so low that the pressure stops you walking for a bit? i still have strong leg muscles but its incredible how low the wee one can get :shock:

looking forward to talking to you again
pip xxx

Hello

How are you , nice to see your back gonna have a lot of catching up to do.
Congrats on the girl, by the way. As for the pressure i findif im at the mall or grocery shopping i do have to stop once in a while, but has only happened over the last two weeks.
Well hope to talk to you soon.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back