Noticed a big change

Heatherb

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As soon as I got to 30 weeks, everything seems to have changed. I started with those really weird period pains at the beginning of last week (now getting them on and off all night, every other night).

Then on Friday I was absolutely exhausted, after feeling really well for the past few weeks (since my chest infection in fact).

And now I am getting really strange toilet habits - sorry tmi coming up - when I have been to the loo today and yesterday, it has been really quite loose. I am on iron tablets, and my poo has turned this yukky black colour (actually reminds me of babies first poo!!), and has been really hard (sorry, told you tmi!!), up till now. But today and yesterday it has changed. I'm not eating anything different, and it just seems weird.

This was a symptom of all 3 of my previous babies imminent arrivals!!

I have also been rushing around trying to prepare for babies arrival in the last couple of days, as if it's just a couple of weeks away! I know that I did go through that nesting stage with the others, but no idea when it happened (definitely not this early!).

The other thing that really is strange is that I don't feel like eating much. I have been such a pig ever since I found out I was pregnant, but for the last week I really haven't wanted to eat much??

And also, my libido is starting to come back. I've had absolutely no libido at all since getting pregnant, but it is slowly coming back. I do remember in my other pregnancies that this happened towards the end too - I always think that it's in preparation for the birth, getting it all stretched just a bit!

So many changes in such a short time. I am not worrying about it, it just seems that everything is changing all at once. And I have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that this baby isn't going to go to term.

Saying all this, baby will probably be 2 weeks late! It just seems strange that everything is changing all of a sudden.

Sorry for waffling on.

Heather x

Well, just try to rest... Your LO will arrive when they are ready, good thing you are preparing just incase.

hope LO hangs on a bit longer though

:hug:

im goin thru the exact same thing, with the iron tablets too. ive bn constipated all the way through maybe going once a week :| but i go about 3 times a day now..ive got terrible stomach pains too! also with the tiredness and eating habits! hmm whats going on! x

well im only 2 days behind u so i thought id go thru what u said and tell u how it is with me so u can compare (this is my first baby tho so might not be very accurate to compare us!)
the period pains- ive had them occasionally, really mild tho
feeling exhausted- yes since about 27 weeks i think my lungs are pushed for space and i feel breathless
poo- (sorry tmi!) it isnt black but this morning it was the consistency of cake mixture (gross sorry!)
nesting/preparation- been spring cleaning and trying to get house tidied, think its since the clocks went forward and its sunny and spring-ish!
eating less- yes these past 2 or 3 weeks i get full much quicker & sometimes feel like food is stuck in my throat so eating much less- i was a pig before too!
libido- its there but i think my peak was between 20 and 25 weeks. its definately higher for me during pregnancy.

hope that helps. i worry a bit about when my baby will arrive (i'd prefer it early tho- not prem but early), but i think yours is more likely to be early because u already had 3. hope yours isnt prem tho :pray: :hug:

Hi

Wow , hope you dont go too early hun, usually mothers instinct is right!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back