Hey everyone - I'm back (ish)

Ellied

Reaction score
My little man Charlie was born on the 2nd of January 7lbs2 by planned c-section due to my vasa previa. Since then it has been chaos but we are finally starting to settle down. Will post a birth story next week.

Had problems with feeding so got taken back into hospital but we are turning the corner on that now and starting to get a routine together.

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and send best wishes to those who dropped whilst I was away and send some labour dust to those still hanging on.

Everyone says you can not put it into words as to how it feels but it is impossible to explain how your heart is stolen away from you within 5 seconds of seeing your child.

Will catch up on all the gossip soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Squiglet said:
:wave: :wave: Welcome back and ...

CONGRATULATIONS

:wave: thought u would have dropped by now :D Will keep everything crossed for you :hug:

Congratulations! :cheer:

What you said - 'Everyone says you can not put it into words as to how it feels but it is impossible to explain how your heart is stolen away from you within 5 seconds of seeing your child' - was beautiful- I can't wait xxx

Congrats!

Hope everything is going ok

Hiya :wave: So glad to hear that it all turned out great for you. Can't wait to see pics of your precious son! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back