a few questions...

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
1. Clary sage oil that you put in the bath...I know you cn also put it in an oil burner and use it that way, would it be the same effect it u just sniffed it from the bottle? lol

2. say if u were induced with ur first child early say 37 weeks, would ur body automatically think thts the right time to have the baby so ur more likely to go into labour early second time or does it not work like that?

3. OMG I feel SO sick, i havent had sickness through my pregnancy except for 1 week at 9 weeks but tonight I feel SO sick and had a big clearout earlier (sorry tmi) and also keep getting really snotty discharge and random pains in my bump and back. bahhh :(

Last edited:
I can't answer these things sorry hun, but wanted to kind of add summat....

Will has some Radox bath foam muscle soak stuff iykwim? (bubble bath!)
It's made with Clary Sage and Ginseng - can I use it instead of clary sage oil in the bath? Will it have the same effect d'ya reckon? Teehee!

Sounds like some good signs giong on there Lilly! x

Not sure about the CSO hun I didn't use it..

I'm 99% sure that induction doesn't effect further labours.. Every labour is different x

And number 3 sounds to me like... I hate to say it, that you're getting close! That was how I was when I was in early labour (it lasted a week and a half) x

gah i dnt like it. sorry im a wimp and scaring me as I feel really really odd, not in a good way.
My whole body just feels a bit wierd, i keep getting hot flushes and going a bit dizzy/faint and when tht happens i feel proper wierd :(

Aww Lilly, try to get some sleep if you can.

i no i feel really sleepy too wich is wierding me out (feel a bit scared to actually go to sleep) bfore i had a bath i was really awake and energetic, and now my head keels lolling about where i have to close my eyes i cant keep them open and i feel so tiered and weak. :S

eek not sure about the first 2 but number 3 sounds promising hoppefully shell wait till 37wks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahh im the same - pains and aches, sickness has come back, lots of bowel movements, pressure and pains in my bits, plus im battling a nasty head cold, cant sleep etc, urrrggghhhh ..... but maybe its signs that our girls are on there way?!?!

hope you feel abit better soon hun. remember text me as soon as anything starts to happen!!

xx

thanks guys.
sorry i feel so silly, im jst such a wimp, never felt this 'wierd' before.
just had another massive clearout, sorry tmi. :(

That might make you feel better? Try not to worry. It doesn't mean it will kick off soon necessarily x

Have you got a buddy sorted for updates? Looks like you might need one soon.... get some rest while you can! x

How many weeks are you Lilly? Can't see tickers on this app

36+1 days hun.
and yeah hopefully getting it all out will help.
and yeah flexi lexi and LittleL are text buddys :)

aww lilly why dont you give the local maternity a bell, see what they say??

Cause I know what they will say hun, theyll ask for me to go in and get checked =/
and that means my mum travelling 1 1.2 hours down here to look after my son and me get a taxi there and back when its probs a waste of time lol.
I jst feel silly keep going in lol
if it gets worse etc then i will defo :)

How much clary sage did u put in ur bath?? I've heard it can make u feel v spaced out which would explain y u feel so odd xx

11 drops hun. dnt normally put that much in, normally out 8 drops in, but i wasnt paying attention and it just came out.
xx

That's prob y u feel sleepy and sick Hun xx

Cause I know what they will say hun, theyll ask for me to go in and get checked =/
and that means my mum travelling 1 1.2 hours down here to look after my son and me get a taxi there and back when its probs a waste of time lol.

:hug: just try and get rest just in case x

Let's hope you get an hour-and-a-half's notice before you have her :lol: :whistle:
One of my friends thought she had ageeees to go, and ended up having her baby in the back of her brother's car on the way to the hospital :shock:

Get some rest anyway hun, maybe the clary sage bath has made you feel a bit sleepy? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back