A chemical?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Can someone please explain symptoms of a 'chemical'? I tested early with a frer which came out positive, so I tested the day after with fmu and it came out slightly lighter even though it was fmu(this line has now faded on the test) Now i'm having pink spotting only when I check my cervix or wipe. Thank you. X

It sounds like a chemical hon. The bleeding may become a little bit more than a normal period.

I am sorry :-( x

Do I need to go to the doctors tomorrow? X

I would, explain about your BFP and then they may be able to confirm for sure if that is whats happened or not x

A chemical pregnancy is when you test early, get a BFP but then go on to have your period pretty much as normal.

I had a loss at 5 and 6 weeks both considered early miscarriages not chemical pregnancies.

I would try and see GP, if nothing else but to have this noted on your file.

Keep well

xxxxxx

Thank you. I will go to the doctors tomorrow, do I have to take my test? Was your bleeding heavier than a normal period? X

When I had a chemical in January it was slightly heavier and a bit more painful than normal x

Thank you. Did doctors confirm it? X

My loss was 4+5 so not a chemical and it was a bit heavier n more painful than than normal af and lasted a bit longer x

No, doctors didn't confirm it. I had a BFP then I didn't x

I've had several chemicals and this is exactly what happened to me with the pink when I wiped :( I went to the doctors the first time just to le them know, the rest of the time I didn't as they couldn't do much, but at least it was on record. They tested while I was there and got a bfn.

Did they confirm to you that it sounded like a chemical? As i've suggested it to my oh and she doesn't believe I could be going through this, but I do x

Yeah. The gp said that a false positive on a test is unlikely and she totally took me seriously. There are other possibilities for what's happening though. Are you testing tomorrow?

Other possibilities? Not testing tomorrow, think I just need to see if this bleeding gets heavier or redder. Someone suggested it could be breakthrough bleeding. Tested today with a cheapie and asda brand but it's all so confusing line spotting. So far the bleeding has stopped, I say bleeding it's more of a browney watery discharge x

I'm sorry if you are hon, my doc classed it as an mc so if you go they will hopefully take you serious. I had pretty severe cramping the first night and then a heavier flow and was passing small clots. If it does come full flow which I really hope it doesn't, I would wear a pad only so you can track what's coming out x x

Could be break through, could be sensitive cervix, sometimes no explanation but pregnancy carries on. I always hoped for these things but the heavier bleeding would come after 2 or 3 days. The first time it happened I asked gp if I needed any other treatment but as its so early it wasn't needed. She also said try again whenever no need to wait. I got pregnant straight away, no period in between. They do say you are more fertile and I know of quite a few people personally that this happened to as well. Sadly my girl was born asleep at 38 weeks. I'm now due my rainbow baby in about 4 weeks time :)

Don't give up and I hope this turns out to be good news for you xx

It's nowhere full flow yet, not even red And I always wear pads. Hope I come back with some good news. X

So sorry to hear that R. I've no cramps or anything, and this discharge started lastnight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back