8 days late 2 neg tests

janey78

Reaction score
Hi Everyone I am new to this and I am looking for answers and may be someone who this has happened to as well.

I was due on 20th October I am always 32 days. I ovulated 4th October and my husband and I did the deed on the 3rd October.
I have done a boots own test last Friday and a Clear Blue digital this morning both Negative.
I have had bad cramping and quite a bit of cervical mucus which keeps making me think I have started, I haven't got sore boobs. quite tired but not sure if it is more than normal.

Sorry I am just confused and I am guess I will popping to the Doctors next week.
Any advice will be appreciated

S-J

Hey, welcome to the forums! :)

I remember once I was 10 days late and took a test and got a Negative. I wasn't TTC at the time so I think the stress of thinking that I might be pregnant was what was keeping me late.

However, there's always those stories you hear about tests keep saying Negative when the woman actually is pregnant! You're not out until AF comes along!

Definitely go see your doctor and get a blood test. FX for you that you get your little bean :)

xx

Thank you

If my Ovulation was right and I have been trying to track it for 5 months :/ I may only be 2 weeks so may be I am trying to early.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hope this is it for u :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you.
Another maybe symptom I have just noticed it feels like my insides are being pulled just above my pubic bone and feels quite solid.

Hia :)
Without getting your hopes up too much wanted to tell you that I was Sooo late like 15 or so days late before I got bfp! Shows really as at scan the other day they put me back a week and a half from the dates I worked out from my lmp. Fingers crossed for you! X

Thank you I didn't think I would be this bothered :/ Yes I am scared but want it to be now as if I am not what else could be wrong this is what I have been thinking :( and If I am not I have to go though trying to work out Ovulation again from scratch. :(

I know its easy to say but sometimes it happens when you relax and stop counting, just have lots of sexy times ;-)

I am just wondering now how long to leave it until I try a test again :/

I was 10 dpo & done 3 tests all negative including a clear blue digi never got my BFP until 12-13 dpo, FX this is your time lots.of luck xx

Hi, if you are more than 15dpo and have negative tests then chances are you arent pregnant but there are some exceptions. FX xxx

Now 10 days late going to use the last CBD in the morning, DH wants me to go and see the Dr Monday (I hate going there) he is worried there may be something wrong. (hopefully not) we are waiting a child now so much we have been married for 6 years in Jan may be we should of started earlier, I am 33 and DH is 40 in March how old is to old :( Feeling down today.

I've been reading this morning about long luteal phases indicating a luteal cyst which can give false hopes but then have also read about women that never get a positive pregnancy test even though they are pregnant, so i guess only your doc can give you the answer!

Good luck, hope it is a BFP!
x

I think 33 is absolutely fine! My mum and friends mums were about that age don't worry what ppl think its your lil family that matters x x x

Hiya

Are you sure you ovulated on the 4th?

My last period was Sept 17th I was expecting AF around 17th - 20th Oct. So had sex with bf on 14th Oct thinking we were safe.

I did a test 2 days ago it was negative.....did a test today got a positive!

I must have ovulated later than I thought...

Maybe I was wrong as I am still trying to get use to charting. but if I am wrong my husband has been on long shifts since 10th October so we haven't been together since 3rd October :( anyway.

I have been using ovulations calculator on the Baby center website and trying to keep an eye on my CM but I don't know if I am correct :/

Sorry dont want to be graphic, But I have started have brown mucus now so may be AF is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back