8 days late...3 negative tests

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am currently 8 days late for my period. I am taking clomids and apparently that is supposed to make you ovulate every month. I had taken 3 tests 2 days apart and they still say negative. I am having symptoms - white discharge, nausea when I wake up, extremely tired, loss of appetite and the occasional headache. is it possible am I still pregnant? has anyone else been in the same situation and ended up being pregnant afterall? :wall2:

Thanks

Steph

Hi hunny. I'm 8 days late to and had 5 negatives but positive ovulation tests??? Very odd??? X

good luck babybo, I will kee[ my fingers crossed for you. x x

This is so frustrating as all of my symptoms can be a side effect of clomid!!:roll:

I'm still waiting for her ugly face to show up!! X

me too, but being 10 days late now I don't think she's going to show!! Gonna keep going with the pregnancy tests though, just wish they didn't cost an arm an a leg!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi guys, just wanted to give an update - 11 days late for af - still :bfn:

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead: pfft

I am 2 days late for AF and no sign and 4 BFN's!
FX for us both! xx

Good luck girls, I've just been 3 weeks late and come to realise if you are late and bfn, you're probably just late (wish I'd realised this earlier).
Fx for you though x

yeah, I've calmed down a bit now though, not excited anymore!! like a lot of people on here, I have been trying for a while but you never really get used to the negative pregnancy tests.

Just been to the docs - 3 weeks waiting list to get a blood test done!!! ridiculous!! so I took the form and did a runner - got one done at the hospital in 45mins!! results next week, not expecting them to say positive now though 14 days late...think I just missed a period like you said, simple as! Oh well! sigh :wall2:

I know exactly how you feel and its horrible, I was having the exact same problem getting bloods too, hope it's a bfp for you x

thanks hun, I don't think it will be though, my 'symptoms' seem to have gone :shock:

The below is for everyone - good luck!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Took me about 3 weeks to get a BFP So there may still be hope for you yet fingers crossed for you

awww thank you hun, you have brightened my day up :)

Did you get :bfp: on a hpt or a blood test? x x

It was a hpt.. was really concerned that some thing was wrong as i was 3 weeks late. all doctors tests was negative.. so i gave up and waited then i just did one thinking it was negative and there it was :)

hmmm, I find it really interesting how different all our bodies are. Did you have any symptoms at all hun?

so, AF arrived this morning - gutted. :roll:

2 weeks late - not sure where my cycle is now, do I take my Clomid tablets now or wait until she visits again???? confused.com

I was three weeks late hunnie, don't know where my cycle is either. Maybe wait and see how long before next af and you can work out if this was a blip or the length your cycle will be?? Sorry, that wasn't much help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back