Cervical Cancer, Endometriosis, Pregnancy and bleeding help ladies?

h18geh

Reaction score
Last AF 16th September 2011.
cramping pain for around 5 days after O
terrible Nausea 24-7
Food aversion off lots of things i regularly eat (coffee, tea, porrige, chewing gum, bananas)
lower back pain which moved in to buttock and right thigh pain too
terrible headaches
boobs up a cupsize??
could barely get out of bed i have been so tired for the last three weeks
Intermittent diahorea and hot flushes daily

AF due 16th October. had nothing up until today 20th October
Terrible cramping from 15th October which has gradually got worse.

Woke this morning with terrible pain and bright red blood (no clots that i can see) in agony.

Still haven't had a BFP? so confused about all of this??

I should also mention last year i had cervical cancer (surgically treated with Cone Biopsy and Leep and since then have been diagnosed with endometriosis that i had a lap in July 2011 to remove endo and adhesions.

Any advice or thoughts, this is unbearable??
All the symptoms don't add up?

I would say first thing get a pregnancy test as all first symptoms sound as though you could be, not a definate but worth checking. I bled bright red blood with this pregnancy and turned out i had a haematoma in my womb, nothing serious just caused me to bleed(didnt even knowe i was pregnant at this point) If it comes negative then i would get checked out at docs given your history. Good luck hun and let us know how you get on. Sending love and hugs x

I did mean leave it a day or so then try again with a test :)

I have done a hpt everymorning since 15th October and all have been bfn? i am so confused by all of this and at the feel time feel so unwell :(
thanks for your comments

i would call the doctor but they have been so useless and fobbed me off with a few free pregnancy tests, i even went to the hospital to see my consultant that has done all my treatment yesterday and was given a colposcopy and then given a three month follow up?! i havelost all faith in the medical professions. How bad does this pain have to get before i start to seriously worry

Hi Lovely the whole waiting thing is awful isnt it.
What is it that concerns you.
Do you think that the blood is not normal or heavy menstral blood?
Do you rate the pain much higher than normal or heavy menstuation?
Thing is it would seem that nearly concieving makes your cycle longer and your period heavier- ive got this at the moment cycle was extended 4 days and the pain is one of the worst ive had.

If you think that the pain and blood are something more sinister than this then there are only a few things it could be many of which you will have been tested for today. So trust that if the tests show up anything that they will call you in. and if it persists then pester them.

I would say though that if you arent happy with your drs then change. becuase it is obviously making you feel more stressed out.

Good luck I hope that its just a heavy period and you feel better soon. But if you are worried and dont trust your doctor then go to A&E outside of surgery hrs they will most likley give you a full check over after the wait.

x Daisy2011

I agree with Daisy! Keep on at doctors about it, dont give up until they actually do something xx

i have gad to drop a urine sample in for them to check for hcg which won't be back until monday. Still leeding this strange bright red blood and still having terrible cramping and headaches? have any of you guys suffered with this or know of anyone who had, tested again this morning BFN. I read somewhere about how if your HCG levels are too low your body gets confused and tried to menstruate? this could also explain why i have had all the symptoms but no bfp? anyone heard of this?

Fingers crossed for monday for good news.
My period this time was much brighter and scarlet rather than darker crimson. I think although i dont know that everything got a wake up call and perhaps it just shows rejuvinated blood flow in your uterus.
Maybe the headaches are from all the stress and worry.
good lcuk
X dAISY

I bled at 6 weeks and didnt know i was pregnant so just assumed it was my period, that was much brighter than normal but only lasted a day or so, this was due to a haematoma. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back