6 week scan

thanks everyone :D still completely shook up still not stopped shaking xxxxxxxxx

Wow how exciting! I am sure once the you are past the initial shock you will be really pleased and excited! There are lots of twin groups and forums I think for suport and advice from other people with or expecting twins might be an idea to find one would probably be good to talk to people who have been or are going through all the mixed emotions you are!! :hug: :hug:

OMG Rach!!! :shock: CONGRATULATIONS, you are so lucky to be blessed with twins, you will be absolutely fine hun :D
Xxx

wow Rach! :cheer: :cheer:

I just shed a little tear reading that! What brilliant news! :dance:

I know we have only 'known' each other for a few months but I know that you will more than cope with twins...you are an amazing mum! Congratulations :hug:

What a great surprise.
Congratulations, and i'm sure you will be just fine.

Awww rach that is fantastic news :D I'm so pleased for you, what a blessing :D

:shock:

A shock yes but what a lovely one to have :D

Christopher will be just at the right age to want to help you once they arrive, fetching things back and to etc...

You're so blessed hun. Double the trouble and twice the fun and love :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Rach. I am sure you will cope well hun.
I have also had my scan on Friday and we scan 1 little heartbeat. So exciting :cheer:

OH. MY. GOD! :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

You must be in shock!

What brilliant news Rach!

So pleased for you!

Lucyxxx :hug:

I replied somewhere else but...
Oh wow it is fantastic!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
OOHHH imagine how big your belly will get???? :shock: heehee
Great news hun!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:cheer: :hug: :clap:
A huge congratulations, what lovely, and suprising news. You will have to rest twice as much now :cheer: :cheer:
:hug:

Amazing news Rach!!! It must be very scary but it will be so fabulous having 2 little ones! :cheer:

Aw rach - I was so so pleased to read this! You really really deserve this, I'm so happy for you.

Take care of yourself, rest lots lovely.

Valentine Xxx

thanks so much everyone im not quite over the shock think it will take a few days to sink in but we are so happy :D xxxxxxxx

Oh My God congratulations Rach! It's a huge shock so give it time to sink in but what a blessing! I'm so happy for you :hug:

OMG twins, i would have been shocked if it was twins for me as well as Jack is only 14 months. but im sure once its sunk in you'll be fine :) congratulations :hug:

I saw 'twins' written in your sig on another thread - I couldn't get to 1st tri fast enough!! :lol:

I'm so happy for you :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back