Scan tomorrow

TeeUK

Reaction score
I am soooooo scared. Having already had two mc's ...one stopped at 8 weeks the other 6 weeks I am terrified!

I keep reading up on mmcs hoping to feel reassured that they come with signs but a lot of them don't...been scaring myself to death reading bout women who had no idea anything was wrong....no bleeding etc

I have had a really sore lower abdomen the last few days with shooting pains when I sneeze or cough..also been weeing a bit when I do :roll:.....shooting pains in boobs....sooo hoping these are good signs of little one still growing.

I know we all feel same before scan but I just cannot imagine seeing a little baby with heartbeat....it's been 18 yrs since I last saw such a wonderful sight, I will be heartbroken if something has gone wrong. I have never got this far before without bleeding or discharge....and I knew on both mc's that baby had died well before they gave me a scan.

I feel this one hasn't so it will be a big shock if it has and I will never trust my body again!!!!

Wish me luck ladies...I have to be at hospital at 8:30am...and I have a party to organize tonight so I will be shattered :shock:

My scan is 8:45am...

Will be thinking of you! Hope all goes well, xxx

Hope all goes well tomorrow, will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that all is ok.x

Good luck hon. I'm sure it'll all be fine this time, shooting pains are a good sign really, it means everything is stretching. I've had loads of them this time around, but none with my mmc.

Looking forward to your happy update tomorrow! :hug:

wow such an early scan, Will be looking out for your pictures hun. I would think positive I had bad thoughts about this pregnancy til I found heartbeat a couple of days before scan. Have you got a doppler? x

Sorry to hear your so worried, I,m sure everything will be fine and you,ll see your baby wriggling around. The pains will be your uterus stretching, I get it all the time!! Good luck xx

Best of luck tomorrow Hun. I get shooting pains when I cough or sneeze too, sometimes it really hurts. So must be a good sign as I didn't get them with my mmc either. Xx

Good luck sure it will all be fine :)

Good luck for tomorrow, and looking forward to seeing the pictures xx

Will be thinking of you. Mine is also tomorrow at 8.30am

wow such an early scan, Will be looking out for your pictures hun. I would think positive I had bad thoughts about this pregnancy til I found heartbeat a couple of days before scan. Have you got a Doppler? x

It is a ridiculous time to have to get up! I got a family party tonight been cooking all day and have to getup at 7am :wall2:

I don't have a Doppler, I was going to get one but midwife said not to as I might not hear it and worry more x

You'll be fine :) Just think this time tomorrow you'll have a picture of your little bean xx

Best of luck for tomorrow x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yes! We want to see pics of your LO!! :D X

thinking of you, im sure all will be fine and tomorrow you will be wondering why you worried soo much x

Hope it goes ok honey. Will be thinking of you. I'm sure it will be wonderful and everything will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back