Scan Today

happy-chick

Reaction score
Well I went for my scan today not been home long.

They couldnt see anything on external scan so did an internal and they could see a small gestation sac of about 4-5 weeks (which is right) but said its too early to tell me anything other than that.

They said that there is a seperation between the gestation sac and my womb which could sort itself out and often does but it does mean that theres any increased risk of miscarriage :(

Im glad that everything is as it should be but terrified that theres now and even higher risk of miscarriage as the sac could seperate further. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan.

Im terrified now, just wish I didnt know about it then I wouldnt have to worry about it. Im feeling really sh*t, completely scared & numb. Ive just got an awful feeling im going to m/c again. :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

dont worry about it, i know its easier said than done babes, but listen think positive, have another scan in 2 weeks time, all will show then...

:pray: you wont m/c :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with sunshine, try not to think the worse because you don't want to worry yourself stupid and stress yourself out more then you have to.
I know it's easy for me to say that because I haven't got a clue what your going through.
For the next 2 weeks try and rest as much as you can. You'll be fine you will see. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im trying to stay positive, hoping and praying and I know nothing that I do will change things but cant help but worry its all going to happen again.

The midwife seemed postitive, said it does happen often and that most people wouldnt even know about it cos they wouldnt have a scan this early. She also said the fact that ive had no bleeding and no severe pain is also a good sign.

im thinking of you hun and you send you loads of sticky dust just think positive hun if you ever need to chat feel free to pm me babe :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Of course you are going to worry, just know that everyone is here to support you, and try to remain positive lots of hugs coming your way xxx

really hope this one works out for you :hug:

keep positive i know its eay for me to say but all the very best :hug:

If it's any help I had an internal scan at 4 weeks (they saw little more than a dot!) I had another internal just after 6 weeks and there was the sac and a little bean shapped baby with a heart beating away so strong. I'm now a happy and healthy 27.5 weeks pregnant...try not to fret. Early scans are not always as useful as you might hope they would be. :hug:

i agree with the other girls babe try not to worry yourself - if the midwife was positive about this, you must try to be hunni - like she said, it happens to lots of women and is fairly common - please try not to worry hun - you know where i am if you need a chat :hug:

:hug: Sorry it wasnt very reasuring hun. Just try to relax, i know its easier said than done. :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Im trying to stay positive, hoping and praying and I know nothing that I do will change things but cant help but worry its all going to happen again.

The midwife seemed postitive, said it does happen often and that most people wouldnt even know about it cos they wouldnt have a scan this early. She also said the fact that ive had no bleeding and no severe pain is also a good sign.

Exactly what I was going to say, I would bet it happens to the majority of women but it goes un noticed

But :hug: :hug: all the same, stay positive :D

have a hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know you went wanting to hear that everything is perfect, and I understand how upsetting it is that there is a higher risk of MC, but that doesnt mean its over babe.

You have to stay strong, I know your a strong woman with a warrior spirit and you can deal with whatever comes your way in the most productive way possible, youve proven that with how you coped with your miscarriage and I have the upmost respect for you, I know that whatever the outcome you will be fine.

The most important thing is not to get yourself convinced its over, stress and worry can do the most surprising things to us physically, not just emotionally, and now is the most important time to stay focused and as stress free as possible.

You know where I am if ever you want to talk :hug:

aww hun i'm so sorry... i know it's easy to say this but please try not to think like that... it will just make thing worse. just take each day as it comes,

everything will be okay hun i'll be praying :pray: for you :hug:

*****************BIG HUGS*************

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

stay positive happy chick- it is really early for a scan and maybe that is a fairly common finding at that stage.

I know it is hard not to stress but think positive, I am sure everything will work out ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you getting another scan in a couple of weeks?

pm me if you need to chat :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back