6 week scan

rach

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:
twins...............................

really dont know what else to say at moment im terrified and crying really unsure of how i will cope christopher is only 13 months
im happy but scared to death
with all the shock i didnt ask for a photo but should be having another scan in about 4 weeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: ow my god rach i bet that was a surprise how you feeling very shocked i bet :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow congratulations!! Im sure you'll feel better once you get over the shock of it :hug: x

Rach!! :shock: and :hug:
That must have been a bit of a shock for you!

Congratulations though - I am sure when you have got over the shock you will be happy as larry (whoever he is :lol: )

wow, like others have said, once you get over the shock, you'll figure it out and be really happy. I have identical twin nieces and once you figure out a routine, it's actually not that bad (looked after them all the time when they were babies and still do and they're 4 now!) and as they get older, so cute, they are their own little buddy system.

What a shocker!! Twins are a blessing. Congratulations!

thanks everyone am still in complete shock apparently they both have their own sacs so they are not identical we seen both little hearts beating it was amazing :D xxxxxx

How exciting!
You will be fine - we were unsure about whether we were having twins, and so thought a lot about what the impact would be. It will be wonderful - and they will be really lucky to have a unique bond with their fellow twin.

I know it must seem really daunting now, but it will be wonderful.

It will be a fantastic experience - congrats!!!

Oh wow Rach; congratulations hun :cheer:

I am sure it will all be fine; I can imagine it was a real shock though :hug: :hug:

Congratulations hun! How exciting! :cheer:
I'm sure you'll cope just fine, must have been quite a shock though!
Take care,
Sarah xxx

awww i am so sure you'll cope with twins we are amasing us parents we get everything thrown at us and we some how cope so well :D good luck :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
omg
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
congratulations :dance:
:rotfl: and you were moaning last week that you didnt have symptoms :rotfl:

:shock: WOW congrats!! :dance:

Hun you will be fine, I know its a such a shock, but you have been blessed with two LO and you will have a great time with them in your life! Enjoy! :dance:

:shock: OMG Rach - thats a right shocker! :shock: But congrats - its fab! :cheer: xx

AW twins, yay!! :D

Your bound to be shocked, its double what you thought you were having. I always wanted twins.

Congratulations!! :cheer:

WOW Rach - bet that was a bit of a shock - a wondeful shock though - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back