5 More Sleeps - 4 More Sleeps - 3 More Sleeps

Wobbles

Reaction score
Who's excited?

I am this year because my eldest has a little more understanding not great but enough :yay: and the OH for the first year ever doesn't know what his present is from me and he's actually really curious (he's not usually a Christmas spirited bloke either lol)!!!

Who's prepared?

We're doing our shopping on Thursday, to me that's sense :lol: and all I have to do really is wrap the girl's presents up which I will do between now and Wednesday whist they are at nursery. No Christmas Eve wrapping it's more of a pain that a joy :lol:

I'm excited but also a little sad x I wish I could split myself in two as I really want to go to Manchester to see my sister and family but I also want to stay here and celebrate with our friends and community at church! So yes excited but there's a twinge of sadness either way! Lol x

I get really excited 4 the kids but tbh I just want it over so I can concentrate on baby xx

It's came so quickly!! I wasn't excited but I'm excited now that I've got most things wrapped and the tree up :D xxx

Ah Emma I'd feel like that pregnant also (well I did Christmas 2008 and I still had 3 months to go).

I think it's the fact my eldest is getting into it and my youngest is sort of following the spirit (she did on my Caitlins 3rd birthday) x

It must be great haing your little ones being all excited for santa coming wobbles! :D Since I moved out of my mums it's not the same cause theres not kids around, think I might stay at my Mums on christmas eve cause my little bro and sis are 9 and 7 so they will be really excited! xxx

It's been pretty boring before now :rofl: They haven't had a clue but it's definitely giving me a bit of Christmas spirit now! :D x

I am, but at the minute heading down south seems a bit of a nightmare. This is the first christmas in years thst i have not hosted so am looking forward to that. Am sure i will be really giddy once we all get to mum's :lol:

I can't wait!!! Especially looking forward to Xmas dinner! :lol: we're having dinner down my folks this year and looking forward to putting my feet up a bit this time.

I'm nearly done with the shopping, one or two things for my boys and it's one uncle and 2 nieces and 2 nephews...mind you we haven't wrapped a single thing yet!

Im ready after today ... ive only just sat down, been ont he go all day, in the friggin snow too :wall:

Been and done xmas food shop part 1 .. that set me back £100 :shock: then will go again Thursday for the 2nd half.

Went shopping this morning and got the last of the presents, spose i should wrap them tonight shouldnt i? Its that or crack open that bottle of Courvoisier that i just got in Tesco :muaha:

Pour me one Polo! lol

£100 jeeeee lol are you hosting?

No we're not .. just us 3 :shock: and ive still got to go and get all of the fresh bits and bobs

You can guess what 40-50% of it got spent on though, supplies :muaha:

It's only her, her husband and the LO!!! :lol:

What supplies do you have? Fedup of the same stuff I am :lol:

In total we've spent £320 in tesco and asda! still need a few more things too.. Our cupboards were empty though. :roll:

It's only her, her husband and the LO!!! :lol:

What supplies do you have? Fedup of the same stuff I am :lol:

LOL, our "supplies" consist of ...

1 case of Stella
1 case of strongbow
2 bottles of chardonnay
1 bottle of rose
2 big bottles of WKD
2 bottles of pina colada
2 packs of apple sourz shots
1 bottles of baileys
1 bottle of vodka
1 bottle of courvoisier
1 bottle of southern comfort
1 bottle of JD

:rofl: :rofl: hahaha, writing it down seems a lot worse, we arent alcoholics :shock:

Last edited:
:rofl: a bit of food just to soak it all up!! Ive been collecting that over the last few weeks though, just adding a couple of bottles in with my weekly shop.

We just have coke Wobbs, goes with everything ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back