Send Santa a letter

Lilelephant

Reaction score
It's worth a go....lol
I just did it! :shock: http://www.emailsanta.com/
this was the reply............i am a sad individual!

#1, Rudolph Way
Reindeerland, North Pole
SAN TA1

Bristol, Avon
United Kingdom
Thursday, November 04, 2010

Merrrryyyy Christmas Laura!!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Bristol! The Net sure is wonderful because now I can get emails from Bristol and around the world in the blink of an eye. Even Rudolph gets emails... from pets! Why, here's Rudolph right now! HO!! Ho!! ho!! He just asked me to say 'Hi!' to you!
candycane.gif
Jumping Jingle Bells, Laura! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 27 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)
Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).
Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. baby; 2. baby and; 3. baby.
nn_angel_flying.gif
HO!! Ho!! ho!! I see you wrote 'baby ' a couple of times in your letter. I guess you must *really* want that for Christmas! I know we'll do our very best for you, but special requests like yours can sometimes be hard for the elves. So, I hope you won't be sad if you don't get your special request (but I know we'll still try our very best for you)!
Before I forget Laura, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!
Oops! I guess I shouldn't have had that last cookie because a button just popped right off my suit. I better go see if Mrs. Claus has any thread left! ho!! Ho!! HO!! Take care Laura and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 51 more sleeps until Christmas!!
All My Love,
Sig-FatherChristmas.gif

ani_cookies.gif
P.S. YUM! Those sure were some tasty goodies you sent me in your letter Laura! I hope its okay that I shared them with everyone here. You should see how fast they disappeared! Oh, wait! You CAN! HO!! Ho!! ho!!
P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.
printthis.gif

smallholly.gif
While you certainly don't have to do it to stay on Santa's Nice List, you can help support EmailSanta by sending the elves a present of a buck or two. (It is quite ok with Santa and the elves if you don't and remember, only adults are allowed to send money).
Get a friendly reminder from EmailSanta to come back and visit the elves again next year.
NOTE: Because this is a special letter from Father Christmas, it cannot be bookmarked! Please print your letter now to keep it or click on <File>, <Save As> to save your letter now. Then, to share your letter with family & friends, just attach the saved file to an email! Merry Christmas!
smallholly.gif
[email protected]
Bristol, Avon,
United Kingdom

stamp_Santa_pm.jpg
Dear Father Christmas,
My name is Laura. I am a girl and I am already 27 years old!! I live in the great city of Bristol. Of course, that's in Avon, United Kingdom, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should be the angel on top of the tree!
Father Christmas, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- baby ;
- baby; and,
- baby.
Father Christmas, I almost forgot to say... I will never ask for anything again, I am desperate for me and my husband to have a baby.
Love, Laura

thats funny lol
i think ill giv it a go later on :p pmsl :p

#1, Rudolph Way
Reindeerland, North Pole
SAN TA1

Surrey, Greater London
United Kingdom
Thursday, November 04, 2010

Merry Christmas Rachael!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Surrey! HO!! Ho!! ho!! We get wonderful Christmas emails from boys and girls around the world but everyone at the North Pole sure gets excited when we get one from you Rachael!
reindeer.gif
Jumping Jingle Bells, Rachael! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 24 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)
Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).
The moment I saw your letter I had to tell Mrs. Claus that you said "Hello!". She was so happy you said "Hello!" that she gave me an extra cookie! (You'll have to say "Hi" to her more often! :) Of course, I said "Hello!" to everyone else for you too. They were very excited to hear from you and wanted me to say " Hello Rachael! " and "Merry Christmas! " to you!

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. baby; 2. baby and; 3. baby.
nn_angel_flying.gif
HO!! Ho!! ho!! I see you wrote 'baby' a couple of times in your letter. I guess you must *really* want that for Christmas! I know we'll do our very best for you, but special requests like yours can sometimes be hard for the elves. So, I hope you won't be sad if you don't get your special request (but I know we'll still try our very best for you)!
Before I forget Rachael, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!
HO!! Ho!! ho!! The elves are diving into the present wrapping machine again! Such silly elves! They're okay, but I guess I better go help unwrap them. Take care Rachael and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 51 more sleeps until Christmas!!
Lots of Christmas Love,
Sig-FatherChristmas.gif

ani_hugs.gif
P.S.
Why thank you for the wonderful hugs & kisses Rachael! Here are some extra special hugs and kisses just for you from everyone at the North Pole!
P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.

smallholly.gif

Surrey, Greater London,
United Kingdom

stamp_Rudy_pm.jpg
Dear Father Christmas,
My name is Rachael. I am a girl and I am already 24 years old!! I live in the great city of Surrey. Of course, that's in Greater London, United Kingdom, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should be the angel on top of the tree!
Father Christmas, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- baby;
- baby; and,
- baby.
Father Christmas, I almost forgot to say... Hi Santa, I know I have not written to you for many years now but I thought this year it would be appropriate! I hope you are doing well, please give my love to rudolph and also a hello to Mrs. Clause! The reason I am writting to you this year is because the present I would love is a very very special one, my Husband and I would love a baby more than anyhting in the world, we promise to cherish the baby with all our hearts and would love to be able to say we are expecting by Christmas, we figure you may be able to sprinkle some wishing dust for us! Really hoping you can help. Love Rachael xx
Love, Rachael
smallholly.gif

I then freaked out because I said that I live in Greater London as I did not see United Kingdom :wall: So I sent another one then realised I had spelt Surrey wrong ont he second letter! :doh: I am sure Santa will understand!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back