Idea's for 1st Birthday and christmas presents

haych86

Reaction score
Hi ladies early I know but Im already half way through my xmas shopping and am now working on my son's 1st birthday and christmas presents. Trying to get everything early in a bid to keep away from shopping centers with the pushchair in a couple of months. Not my idea of fun haha so my aim is all done by october!!! :-s

SOOOOO

I was looking for a few ideas on presents for my son's 1st birthday and Christmas as he will be 1 on Nov 29th.

So far for his Birthday I have come up with:

Smart trike
Puzzles
shape sorters

and I figured I'd buy a few clothes he needs but wrap them up as presents as for him at this age I figured he would probably enjoy wrapping paper and packaging more anyway

Christmas so far :

Megabloks
Books
In the night Garden things (if he still loves it as much then as he does now)
Clothing

Anything else worth looking at getting for him? Im stuck for ideas lol

I've got LO for his birthday a ride on car, stacking rings, books, gonna get him a shape sorter too
For Christmas I'm getting him a car garage thingy like this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313095474.110146.jpg
I'm not sure what else yet though

ooo I like that Garage .. I just thought actually I will get him a toy box for Christmas as well because the ones he has now I don't think will be suitable for these big toys haha

Oh wow I love that :D it would go great in his room :)

Alfie has a paddling pool full of balls (from asda) lol so we've done that :(

I think I'll get my wee man (1 on 2nd December) the vtech alphabet ride on train, my cousins lo has it and its ace :) The wee mans godmother might get it for though so if she does I might get him a cozy coupe, he'll get good use of it next summer :)

For Xmas I'm getting him a smart trike

Argos have got loads of baby toys for 2 for

Ball pool, books books and more books xx

Zachary was 1 last month and his favourite presents were his smart trike, an early learning centre fire engine, and a leapfrog activity table. He also loves his football and peek a boo (lift the flap) books xx

I got my daughter a smart trike when she was 1 and would have loved to get the boys one each but just not practical with a 3 year old running about as well so thought I would get them this, what do you think?

Attachments

• 739.jpg
    739.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 31
I got my daughter a smart trike when she was 1 and would have loved to get the boys one each but just not practical with a 3 year old running about as well so thought I would get them this, what do you think?

Ah wow that is great for when you have more than 1 child :D love that

Ahh brilliant for two kids , does it have seat belts, it looks like it has something for them to sit on- fab

It's got wee seat belts and cup holders. The seats are detachable too.:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back