very faint line!!! xadded picx

katie05

Reaction score
oh my days, ive proberly done something stupid as i did an early test today (ebay one) and there is a faint line!! I am 10 days past ov and now thinking i should have waited incase its not a positive.
The line did appear within the 5 minutes but has got darker since so you can now see without looking hard. If they get darker does this not count?x

:pray: :pray:

How do i upload a picture?? i cant see a link. :doh:

Hmmm ive tried for ages to get a photo on to see what you guys think but no luck. I followed the advice on the technical forum. Ive uploaded my photos onto photobucket but how to i get them in this box?x

heres an easy way go to the pic you're trying to add

right click with your mouse

copy the address

then paste that address in between these tags

Cant wait to see it!!

x

you need to click on the link that they create for you and past it in a new message on here

I used a poundland pregnancy test which I read on here are the same as the ebay cheapies and got a very faint line.

I was away in the Lake District with work and I took one with me I tested on the Weds and it didnt show so I stored the test in my washbag rather than throwing in the bin in the communal bathroom cause I didnt want my work colleagues to find out I was TTC. When I was packing to go home on the Friday I had a look at it and there was the faintest of lines. I re-tested on the Saturday morning with a 1st response & it showed within seconds.

Hope its the BFP you've been waiting for.

Oh yes my dear! Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy :hug:
+++

Awww thanks everyone. :D Cant believe it, never thought it would be this month. Trying not to get too excited as it early days but its sooo hard.xx

Sending everyone ttc lots of babydust.xx

Congratulations!!!

Wonderful news

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy, get yourself over to first tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back