faint line?????

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
i took a test last night and there was a very faint positive after about 2 mins, should i take this as a positive?? im gona do a first response test tonight anyway, and i did 2 tests last week both were negs. so could i just be in very early stages or is it more likely that the test is defective?

I would test again tonight and see if the line has got any darker - heres hoping to a BFP for you!

thats the thing i dont know, the last blleding i had was a m/c, that was six weeks ago, but i only started getting symptoms last week

id leave it for 2morrow has hgc doubles every 48 hrs
good luck :cheer:

Just have to wait and see I guess then - good luck though :hug:

Best of luck to you, I hope you get your BFP :pray:

:hug: :hug:

thanks guys, wud a first response test show it clearer as it says it can detect the hormone 4 days b4 ur period and that wudve been 2 weeks ago for me! i just cant wait to find out 4 def lol!

thanks girls, lets hope all ur wishes of luck come my way! will update u all 2moz x x

well got another positive last night and again this morning, cant really beleive its happened it just seems too easy! I've guessed that im about four weeks but that may change once i have my date scan! I'm still gona do a clear blue cos the ones i got were cheap and skimped on the ink lol so its extremely faint on the ones i did last night and this morning.

I wish all of u ttc luck! it will happen, keep smiling :D

Congratulations, that's wonderful news!! :hug:

wtg :dance: :dance: your exactly the same as me and due around 11 feb :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111