???

Sugarpop

Reaction score
So 8 days ago I had a weird feeling on my right side. I felt a warmth spread all over that side. I did a IC today and it wasn't FMU. Dont know whether my eyes are playing tricks...Did a FRER (I hate them) this morning and nothing on it.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 49
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 55
I feel like I can quite clearly see a line on all pictures. So hope I don't have line eye and this is it for you! Xx

Thanks lovely. Just done another before bed and I *think* I still see something. Will do another in the morning!

I'm really exciting to see. Post a pic when you do it! Got everything possible crossed for you xxx

This was the FRER I did this morning x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 79
Just 1 more!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 53
Last one!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 63
Cant quite see anything on the FRER, but the other one seems to have a faint line. Try holding off tomorrow and check again day after should be more visable then xx

Hi hon, I replied on the symptom spotters thread FYI. x

Last edited:
Just POAS after like 2hr hold

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 61
Last one for today I swear!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 62
I can see something, but it could just be a shadow.
HcG needs time to increase, on avarage it doubles every day or 2, thats why I advised to try not to test for a day. You should get a more clear result then.
(I know the feeling, I'm the same & kept POAS'ing until the tests were used up lol, even with my months of BFN's.)

Haha I know! I don't know why I'm obsessing, I usually do but nowhere near as much!! I have tons of ICs so don't mind wasting those atleast!

i think i can see a very faint line on the last one but not on the FRER! fingers crossed!!!!

Haha yes I know exactly how you feel, I only used cheapies as I kept POAS too :p.

FX'd for you hope the results get more conclusive soon! Did you retest today? x

This was taken at 10mins. I am feeling really down today. If I were pregnant it would be clearer by now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 57
Aaaw. :hug:
If that weird feeling you had what you were talking about in your opening post was your ovulation, you're only 10 dpo now so it's still early days. try taking your mind off by doing something fun today hun xx

If it was ov we only dtd the weekend before and after so not holding hope!!

Can see a line on your first IC's and the latest today - all faint but I can see something! Don't lose hope yet hun, HCG increases at different rates in different people, but I think rule of thumb is it doubles every 48 hours - but everyones natural HCG level is different so you might have a low level so taking time to build. Fingers crossed for you chick, test again in a few days xxxx

Thanks lovely. My natural HCG is <1 so I know it would take awhile. I am just so impatient AND it doesn't help that I have no real idea of when I ovulated. Just that weird feeling I had with some spotting around that time.

CD41 today and thinking I could be in for a long cycle. Will just test every monday I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back