???

Thanks Chick. I have 1 more FRER to do in Monday then that's my lot! X

Dtd and had lots of brown stuff. Then went to the loo and had a spot of red :( WTF is going on??

Here's this mornings IC

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 37
I don't think I see anything.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 29
The discolouring seems like you didnt wait the whole 10 mins for the picture. Especially on the IC's you have to wait a little for the result x

Hia sorry to jump on your thread but I just looked at your pic an I put lines where I think I can see a line...do u mind if I upload it? X

The discolouring seems like you didnt wait the whole 10 mins for the picture. Especially on the IC's you have to wait a little for the result x

The instructions say don't wait 10 mins and I know from experience of u wait that long they show evaps

dba8e8f1db180a3a14a120b17c28f795.jpg

Sorry I took a while been out shopping xx

That's where I see it too! Glad others think there's something there atleast. Had a delivery of some others off the net with a sensitivity of around 15(same as boots own) so will try that tomorrow I think. Glad to say I've had no more spotting though!

Fingers crossed this is your bfp!! Good luck with your next test x

The instructions say don't wait 10 mins and I know from experience of u wait that long they show evaps

Oh my IC's said it could show as late as 10 mins, dont look after 30. And they are exactly the same ones

That is ridiculous! if you waited for 30 minutes I reckon you would almost certainly see some kind of line there, whether you were pregnant or not!

We went to see the new Jason Bourne movie today. I was nearly sick at one of the scenes and I have no idea why, it wasn't even gruesome! WTF? ha!

Absolutely no signs and my test this morning was absolutely a BFN. Give up hope now!

I'm CD43 Today and have been having around 30 day cycled.

You're still in the running then chick :) did you do another test today? I'd be wary of the internet cheapies that claim to be 10miu sensitivity. I'm sure there are genuine ones out there but the ones I had claimed 10miu (ebay) but the shop bought 25miu showed up before they did! I found the pink 2 pack from home bargain for 89p were brill :) But frer's are best if you can afford them ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back