4 neg tests. 3 days late?

You might be testing a little early. It can take up to 10 days for a fertilised egg to reach your womb. It then has to implant & then the levels of HCG that cause the positive test will start building up. I'd wait a few more days & the re-test hun.

Hope this helps.

Sunnyb xxx

Youre dates match mine hun and I am still testing and getting negs why dont you buy some ebay cheapies only get the ones from sellers in this country they are really cheap and if you get a faint positive you can always buy the shop ones I find the amount I test I would be broke by now I hope you get your BFP (Big Fat Positive) soon xxx

Ah thanks you girlys! Atleast I can stop goin mad now thinking there's something not right ha! Probs leave it till the weekend and give it another go! X

Alot of people have been getting late bfp! lets hope your one of them :)

I can only hope! ... Its my 1st month of trying anyway so it might jus be that my body was used to being on the pill and 28day cycle and my cycle may be all messed up. So I dnt no if its cause I'm pregnant or if I'm jus waiting for my period :( hmmm xxx

Baby dust to you...hope its good news for you. Apart from being late, have you any other symptoms? Look at past posts to see what they all are. Good luck honey x

Hey :) thankyou! Lol, I have got slight symptoms. I've had headaches non stop for about a week. And sore nipples for about 2 weeks now. And this morning I felt like I needed to be sick, but wasn't. I dnt no if its all in my head or not..
Hmmmm!! We shall see, still no sign of period which is good, so just a waiting game! X x

Try to resist till Monday if you can...... Good luck!!

Aww Tracey_M.. I couldn't resist lol! POAS addict here! Did one this morning. BFN on a first response. Hmmmph!? 6days over. Wonder ic its worth booking a drs appointment! X

Still too eary as you said this is first month so maybe its just your body adjusting to a natural cycle. Hey if you are pregnant, you will still be in a week so just relax and try to wait a wee bit longer.... sprinkling baby dust your way just in case this is it for you. When I came off pill 5 years ago I was pregnant within 2 weeks and never had a "natural" period so you never know. I tested and got my BFP about 2 weeks after period was late but I really never expected it si quickly so I brushed it aside... I did not have any other symptoms except maybe being over-emotional lol. Try not to test for a few days if you can resist...

just to say when my friend came off the pill her periods went all funny and she ended up going 7/8 weeks without a period and she kept doing prgnany tests thinking she must be pregnant, she was having sex at the right time so she thought, but se was't and when she realised this and just carried on having sex she finally got her bfp, so carry on having sex incase your the same sometimes it just takes while to get out your system.

I can only hope! ... Its my 1st month of trying anyway so it might jus be that my body was used to being on the pill and 28day cycle and my cycle may be all messed up. So I dnt no if its cause I'm pregnant or if I'm jus waiting for my period :( hmmm xxx

im going through the same thing im now 4days late and been testing negative (ive only done 1 test) clearblue...but like you i was on the pill too but this would be my 3rd period since i stopped them and ive always been on time and regular befor. i hope you get your bfp :) xx

Hey huni, still nothing in regards to my period. But havnt tested today. Not going to all week if I can help it! Gd luck tho hun, and hope ur BFP is here soon :) xxx

babyslog - Im still the same, same as you still nothing no bfp no af! Im testing still though and trying to keep my mind of it. Good luck hun hope you get your bfp soon x

Awwww gosh we are all in the same boat!! GOODLUCK LADIES!! Make sure we keep eachother updated!! X x x x :)

I tested for a week after I was late for 4 days and it kept coming up neg then I left it about 10 days done a test and it came up positive, wait til after the weekend and try be a nice start to the week if you do a test and its positive also dont tell your OH that you are doing it and then surprise him

good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back