3sum dream !!!!! Sorry If tmi

marley

Reaction score
Omg ladies I am having some serious bizarre dreams from dangerous dogs too bizarre sexy dreams!!

Just woke up from a dream that involved me, oh and another woman!

Well let's just say it was very life like!

Has any one else experienced bizarre dreams? XX

(apologies for spelling mistake in the title , im on my I phone) !

Last edited:
Hahaha I know! I can't believe it. I'm in a state of shock hahaha called him straight away at work to let him know what I'd been up to in my dream x hahahaa

Is there anyone else out there experiencing bizarre dreams or am I alone in this ? Hahha
Please tell me I'm normal hahahah x

Is there anyone else out there experiencing bizarre dreams or am I alone in this ? Hahha

I had a dream in the first tri that I was humping a chair along with another woman who was also humping a chair :shock:

I had a dream in the first tri that I was humping a chair along with another woman who was also humping a chair :shock:

[/QUOTE]

Haha ahh pinky, that is classic! Thanks for sharing! Lol xx

I had really rude dreams before too! Thinking about it, I may have had one last night too:blush: I'm blaming it on the hormones ;-) x

Haha ahh Jenny ! Thank goodness I'm not the only one! Serious amount of built up sexual frustration xxx

Dont worry I have had very similar dreams! I dream every single night and they are so vivid and lifelike! They can range from sexual to eating amazing food, celebrities, nightmares, sometimes I dream that I'm fighting other women! absolutley anything! I had a a very vivid sexual dream about the singer proffessor Green?!?! No idea why as I dont even like him. I could go on all day about my dreams really there out of this world!

always knew you was a bit cuckoo lol:whistle:

Last edited:
I dreamt last night I had given birth and it was a little boy - wonder if its a preminition?

I dreamt last night I had given birth and it was a little boy - wonder if its a preminition?
i have had a few dreams that i have a baby girl and ieven had dream i had a scan even tho i cud see boys bits on screen she told me it was a girl lol

in first tri i had loads of naughty dreams but i find if i not had any sex for ages thats when the dreams start x

i remember for the 9 weeks that i was pregnant my dreams were shocking...lol..i actually 'arrived' twice in my sleep they were so realistic...OH wouldn't believe me that i hadnt been playin with myself...ha ha xx

i've had dreams like this when i wasn't pregnant!

does this mean its gonna get worse???? :shock:

or should i say better??? :rofl:

Last edited:
I forgot about this thread! If I ever meet any of you keep me away from wooden chairs :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back