3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Thanks sugar! I know it's suddenly just popped last week!! Do you have an up to date pic? Would love to see your bump to compare!
Lovely bump tasha you still look neat and tidy!! :) xxxx

Come on baby!! Due date tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 59
Karen you look so good! Bump is lovely! How do you do it??? Any tips lol xxx

Karen you look so good! Bump is lovely! How do you do it??? Any tips lol xxx

Please don't hate me... But I eat crap... Surprised I'm not the size of a house, I should be!! X

Haha Aw I don't hate you lol! Just jealous how lucky you are!! I was doing so well but think the eating crap is starting to catch up a little now.. Face and arms are starting to look a little chubbier. It's sugar lol I can't resist a good cake xxxx

I regularly hunt around for chocolate, need it every day definitely but that's nothing new! :)

30+3. I can't wait to meet him. You all look amazing by the way xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 23
f39f8a51dcbe359e098783036ebabb7d.jpg

Excuse the horrible belly button!! :/ it's getting heavy now x x looking fab Karen and lulu , very neat! :) x

Ah thanks! I think we have similar bumps lulu, only you are slimmer and have better skin! :) mine looks bigger on the big I think, because of the front angle. I'll do a side one. It's like a big egg haha x x

Haha sugar your bump is lovely!! Love that you have an outy now!!
Lulu you look so good too! Aww I love seeing bump pictures everyone looks so good! Xxx

Ha ha I know can't believe I have an outy!! Never happened with my other pregnancies! Odd! Lulu mines the same , seems bigger at the front :) like a big ball or egg! Love how different all the bumps are!! :) x x

Lovely bumps ladies, ill take and post a first tri 3 - 27 week pic later once the suns come up ( up super early with my boys!)

Sugar - gosh you do carry low !! I only did that with my first 2 boys and my daughter made bump go up, or maybe scar tissue perhaps ?

Jenbob - wow lovely youve really popped now!

Claire and jess you really are tiny! Yourll come out of hosp with no bumpage left at all !!

Lulu - i think youve really slowed right down , think you were just an early bump grower :)

Tashawink --- eeeek such a lovely boy bump!! Good luck for birth

I really have JJ, I'm genuinely concerned, especially as he's above average and I can feel how cramped he is. I'm in so much pain xx

Front shot! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 39
Lulu you have a lovely basketball bump! :) hehe. It's lovely, he will have plenty of room don't worry. I was mainly bump last time and not a lot of fluid around him and he was fine and a good size x x

Basketball, charming hahaha! Well he's definitely growing well, little chunk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back