3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

uploadfromtaptalk1372962384977.jpg

My 35 week bump! Even my long vests wont fit soon! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

That's a good increase from your pic hun, what diff in weeks is it? Lovely bump:)

Oh the first one was just before week 30. :) I haven't updated it for weeks. Oops! Im running out of clothes now haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

31 weeks today :)
adagubep.jpg

Love it Tigger. I like your feeding pillow. I still need one. X

Love it Tigger. I like your feeding pillow. I still need one. X

Haha, that's our "spare" we got it as a freebie, I haven't taken the nice one out of its box yet, it's more to help my back when tv watching in bed now!!!

Uffff Dani, 41 weeks!!! DEFINATELY Noah cant be much longer!! Just looks far to comfy in there :)

Me at 31 weeks!! - I think I shrunk in the wash?!?!?..............

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 37
Lovely bump Dani!

I refused to take a 41w piccie lol, was so annoyed bun still wasn't here.

Not long now though sweetie

xxxxxxx

Lovely bump Dani!

I refused to take a 41w piccie lol, was so annoyed bun still wasn't here.

Not long now though sweetie

xxxxxxx

I wasnt going to lol.. But shoved it on fb to shut ppl up from nagging me if he was here yet lol!!!

Im getting a few tightenings this morning. Guna jump in the bath and c what today brings :) xxx

i love that dress dani, Noah will be here soon, is Kate due this week? I heard about the silver coins they give out to the babies born on the same day as her x

i love that dress dani, Noah will be here soon, is Kate due this week? I heard about the silver coins they give out to the babies born on the same day as her x

Its from h&m, none maternity so bonus for after (if i havent stretched it to much haha)

Well, word on the street shes due saturday 13th BUT they have never admitted thats true, but i can see her going some point this week anyway. I always thought i was about 1-2 wks ahead but thats a guess haha! Xx

Its from h&m, none maternity so bonus for after (if i havent stretched it to much haha)

Well, word on the street shes due saturday 13th BUT they have never admitted thats true, but i can see her going some point this week anyway. I always thought i was about 1-2 wks ahead but thats a guess haha! Xx

My original due date was july 21st and I thought she was not that long ahead of me :) now im gutted that I got put back so far! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

30+2 my first ever bump picture - looking mahoosive. I've put on 7 1/2 pounds this pregnancy and feel that must be what the baby weighs right now!!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member