3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Ohhh yeah theyll check him monday :)
Well when i was up hosp at 30weeks he said hes head fown and then scan at 32wks shown he was engaged! And has been getting lower andlower since! Of god can i feel it!

I feel him up in my ribs all the time and then im guessing he curls up and kicks to the side as one side of bump rises so guess thats his back and bum an the legs kick out the otherside lol! Xx

Yeh true. Some days im more upfront than others but never thought about why. Always presumed it was the top I was wearing lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Well here is my first tri 3 bump pic. I finally have a proper bump!! It looks pretty small compared to you ladies!Lovely bumps on show here! xxx

Attachments

• IMAG0886.jpg
    IMAG0886.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 43
Mine was pretty small still though. :) got much bigger in last two weeks! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Well here is my first tri 3 bump pic. I finally have a proper bump!! It looks pretty small compared to you ladies!Lovely bumps on show here! xxx

Awww it is small but plenty of growing yet Hun. It's a perfect little bump isn't it!

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Love it! Still cute but big difference! ... u look great xx

LOVE the bumps girls!!! might have to take one of mine soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back