3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Can I post my first 3rd tri bump pic yet? I'm in 3rd tri now I'm 27+3

:D yay - I couldn't remember if this post was just for like 30+ weeks or not :) I will take one in a bit - I've got horrid stretch marks tho from 1st as they left me a month over so try to look past them. Xx and sorry in advance lol! Just running around doing lunch in a sec first x

I understand stretchmarks are mummy medals and all that but i.have a serious phobia plus outy belly buttons so doing everything in my power to avoid. My bb didnt pop.out either, i literally have to avoid touching it cause its so stretched.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Yeah I no some people really dont want em and there are some people who dont get em! Very lucky lol x

My belly button has never popped our even at a month late don't know why suppose its just one of them things lol! Your lucky if you don't get them my
Mum got hers in first few weeks of pregnancy and she was only a size 6 bless her - right pic time ...

u3e9ysaz.jpg

That's the side with the most mummy stripes x

:blush: thank you xx I still just feel fat my
"Lovely" sil keeps telling me my bump is too small

Aslong as baby is fine it dont matter on size pf bump! Mine changes on a daily basis. Ull notice in my bump progress thread x

I think you look so small and compact! X

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

It feels very heavy and not much space left for him. Fx i dont get stretchmarks this time too, i am smothering myself in bio oil.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Aww hopefully not. Ive got no new stretch marks yet. Just the remnants of cams pregnancy Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

I told her that but she keeps telling me it's 100% smaller at this stage then in my other pregnancies *rolls eyes* like she remembers! Lol

In a bid to save pennies on a professional pregnancy shoot and inspired by redbear, here's our attempt at some "artistic" bumpy pics... x

Im tri hoping, love looking at tri 3 bump piks! :)

GORGEOUS BUMP AND GORGEOUS PICTURES!

And... P.S haha what polish have u got on ur nails, ive been looking for that colour for ages and cant find a nice nude!! Sorry haha random xx

Aww, thanks Babyslog. It's amazing what a bit of soft focus can do for a stomach! Ahhh, the search for the perfect neutral polish, I understand this mission well! The one in the photos is an old Barbara Daly from Tesco in Sweetie. It looks a bit different in the flesh though. Easy, natural pink colour. My fave at the moment though is Chanel 521 in Rose Cache. Check that one out x

I told her that but she keeps telling me it's 100% smaller at this stage then in my other pregnancies *rolls eyes* like she remembers! Lol

I get this also..even though I think I'm just the same if not bigger this time round..I posted my bump on fb yesterday and go 3 people comment on it telling me how small I was lol drives me nuts lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back