3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

What do you make of this? Pic 1 was taken this morning (31 weeks), pic 2 this evening. How has it changed that much in one day??

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336593264263.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336593264263.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 47
What do you make of this? Pic 1 was taken this morning (31 weeks), pic 2 this evening. How has it changed that much in one day??

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

The shape of mine changes depending on baby's position. Sometimes it's hard and longways, sometimes it's soft and wide. At night I'm far bigger than in the morning. It really is amazing how much they can change!!

Gorgeous bump hun :) Yours looks quite high like mine. Have to take a pic tomorrow xxx

33weeks.jpg

My 33 weeks bump, it isnt any bigger then when i was 28 weeks, got midwife weds will see what she says xx

Zoe82 - that's such a big difference in one day! How cute. MissMarie - don't worry too much about the size of your bump, I'm sure it's fine. It looks just lovely. Mine is exploding this week. Here's my first semi-nudey pic. Sorry about the knickers and wibbly bum... and I just realized that they match my top! And my mirror is grubby... :shock: This is 34+3 weeks. My belly button has a kind of sticky-out 'lip' at the top, which looks gross and is really sensitive. Eurgh.

34+3.jpg

Lovely bumpage Karen, there's nothing of you, just all bump. My belly button is sticking out at the top and is sensitive too. It feels very weird, particualrly if I knock against the sink or something - very very weird xx

Lovely bumpage Karen, there's nothing of you, just all bump. My belly button is sticking out at the top and is sensitive too. It feels very weird, particualrly if I knock against the sink or something - very very weird xx

Aw. Thanks, lovely. And yeah, if I brush my belly button against anything, or even when I rub moisturiser into it, it makes me shudder. Yuck.

Again hoping this is my last!!
IMAG2027.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336843262791.jpg

28 week bump :) Tapatalk is making it go sideways though :-/
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

33+1 Week bump

I think growth is slowing down now haha! x

33wk.jpg

27 + 1 weeks!

First Tri 3 Piccy!! :shock:

Attachments

• 27 + 1.jpg
    27 + 1.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 46
Thought i would add my 34+2 days bump piccy...

Hes grown alot more in the week :) Mainly laying on my right side... he sleeps like his mummy and daddy :nap: teehee...

Attachments

• 34+2 days.jpg
    34+2 days.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 47
29 weeks bump!

Attachments

• 19th May 2012.jpg
    19th May 2012.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.